OTH- Daily Odds 8/26/19 is part of a daily series providing you with the odds for all major sporting events being played that day.
3:10 EST Braves @ Rockies Picks – Game Under 13.5(-115), F5 Under 8(-125), Atl U7.5(-125), Col U5.5(Even), Atl -1.5(-120), Atl -0.5F5(-125)
Supporting Facts (These picks were tweeted out before today’s game)
- U13.5 is 23-4 in Julio Teheran’s 27 starts this season
- Julio Teheran has given up three runs or less in nine of his last ten starts
- Tim Melville gave up one run in his last start (first of the season)
- U13.5 is 10-2 in the last 12 games at Coors Field
- Braves opponents have scored less than six runs in each of their last eight games, and in eleven of their last thirteen games
- Atl U7.5 is 8-1 in their last nine games
- Atlanta has won eight straight games, and are 11-2 in their last 13 games
- Atlanta won both games this season at Coors Field (both in April)
- F5 Under 8 is 8-1 in the last 9 Braves games, and is 6-4-2 in the last 12 games at Coors Field
7:00 EST Cardinals @ Brewers Picks – Milwaukee(-132), Milwaukee F5(-140), Game U10(-115), F5 U5.5(-115), No Run in 1st(+100), STL U4.5(-115)
- Under 10 is 8-5 in 13 Brewers/Cardinals games this season
- Under 10 is 4-1 in Wainwright’s last five starts, 9-2 in STL’s last 11 road games, and 5-1 in Milwaukee’s last six games (last three were at home)
- F5 U5.5 is 6-2 in Milwaukee’s last 8 home games
- Adam Wainwright has given up six runs in the first five innings over his last three road starts.
- Gio Gonzalez has given up 11 runs in the first five innings of games over his six post All Star break starts.
- Gonzalez has had a scoreless first inning in four of his last five starts, and Wainwright has had a scoreless first in three of his last five.
- The home team is 10-3 in the first 13 games of this series
7:05 EST Pirates @ Phillies Picks – Phil(-152), Phil F5(-150), Phil O4.5(-120), Pitt O3.5(-140)
- Jason Vargas is 2-0 with a 7.11 ERA in three career starts vs. the Pirates (one was this season)
- Pittsburgh is 11-30 since the All Star break
- Joe Musgrove has given up at least five runs in four of his last eight starts
- Pitt O3.5 is 7-3 in their last 10 road games, and they scored 23 runs over their last two games
7:10 EST Reds @ Marlins Picks – F5 O3.5(-120), Cinc(-164), Cinc -0.5F5(-120), No Run in 1st(-145)
- Cincinnati has won Gray’s last six starts (three by one run, so we go with money line over run line for this game)
- Cincinnati -0.5F5 is 5-0-1 in Gray’s last six starts
- Gray has given up a first inning run in only two of his last eight starts, and Lopez gave up a first inning run in one of his last five starts
- Pablo Lopez is making his first start start in over two months
- In his only start against Cincinnati this season, Lopez gave up seven hits and four runs in 4+ innings
8:15 EST Athletics @ Royals Picks – U9.5(-115), F5 U5(-105), Oak U5.5(-135), KC U4.5(-150), Oakland(-157), No Run in 1st(-110)
- Homer Bailey has given up two runs or less in three of his four starts since being traded to Oakland
- U9.5 is 5-1 in Brad Keller’s last six starts for the Royals, and F5 U5 is 6-0 in Keller’s last six starts (KC only won one of these six starts)
- Oakland is 7-3 in their last 10 games, while Kansas City is 3-9 in their last 12 games
- Oakland has scored less than six runs in 11 of their 15 road games since the All Star break.
- U9.5 is 11-3 in the Royals’ last 14 games
9:45 EST Diamondbacks @ Giants Picks – Game O9 (-105), F5 O5(-110), Yes to a 1st Inning Run (-105), AZ O4.5(-105), SF O4.5(+110)
- Alex Young gave up five runs in five innings in his only start against the Giants this season
- Young’s ERA has risen from 2.60 to 4.04 in his last three starts
- Beede has given up 25 runs in 27+ innings in his last six starts(8.23 ERA)
- In Beede’s four August starts, Giants opponents are averaging seven runs a game
- Arizona has scored 50 runs over 7 games in SF this season (7.14 per game average)
- Beede has given up a first inning run in three of his last four starts, and Young gave up two runs in the first to SF the last time he faced them
10:10 EST Dodgers @ Padres Picks – SD(+132), SD F5(+130), No Run in 1st(-125), SD O3.5(-115), LAD U4.5(-110)
- Dustin May lost his only start against SD (giving up nine hits and four runs in 5+ innings of work)
- Eric Lauer is 4-0 with a 1.72 ERA in six career starts against the Dodgers
- Lauer’s ERA is more than two points better at home this season (3.10 at home, 5.93 on the road)
- The Dodgers have scored under five runs in each of their last five games, and in seven of their last eight.
- May hasn’t given up a first inning run in any of his three starts, and Lauer hasn’t given up a first inning run in any of this three starts against the Dodgers this season.
10:00 EST Yankees @ Mariners Picks – The lines are currently not on the board. Please check twitter for our picks for this game later tonight.
Be sure to follow me on twitter @Bettingsn for more picks and news.
Thanks for checking out OTH- Daily Odds.
Be sure to stop by Shorelinesportsbook.com. Use the coupon code “othgambling” and your deposit will be matched 100% up to $500
Find daily content and news for all major sports at https://www.overtimeheroics.net