Now that the turkey hangover is finally gone, let’s focus up on the Sunday Streamer options for this weekend. We’ve got another 3 games this week, with a few new teams added to the Sunday Streamer list.
Without further ado..
Dallas Stars vs Minnesota Wild, 3pm EST
- Roope Hintz, DAL 48% – Four points (2G, 2A) his last 5 games. Now, before you get excited, there was a three week gap in there. Nonetheless, Hintz still finds himself centering the first and second lines. Even though he has been point less since his return, he is in the best possible spot to get back on track. He does still lead the Stars with 10 goals on the season.
- Ryan Suter, MIN 49% – 7 points (1G, 6A) in his last five games for the veteran defenseman. Quarterbacking a mediocre power play in Minnesota, Suter has seen some success in that area recently. He leads the team, over the last five games, with four power play points.
- Roman Polak, DAL 2% – The big, veteran defenseman doesn’t fill up the stat sheet with points often, but he brings the hits and blocks all the time. He has 13 hits and 16 blocks over his last 5 games.
- Joel Eriksson Ek, MIN 1% – Eriksson Ek has a team leading 9 hits over the last five games. While he can’t be overly relied on for blocks, Eriksson Ek does have five in his last five games too. The third line center can chip in a point every so often as well.
Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins, 7pm EST
- Nick Suzuki, MTL 15% – Playing mostly alongside Max Domi since Jonathan Drouin went down with an injury, the Montreal rookie has fit right in. Posting five points in his last seven games, Suzuki has found a good amount of success in his new role. The only knock is that he also has a -5 rating over that span.
- David Krejci, BOS 45% – Krejci is almost to that must own level. With 17 points in 19 games on the season, the veteran centerman finds a way to produce. Recently, he has six points in his last 5 games.
- Ben Chiarot, MTL 14% – The top pairing defenseman, alongside Shea Weber, has piled up 18 hits and 10 blocks over his last 7 games. Solid totals, but he’s also dropped five assists over the same span. Points can’t really be relied on from him, but the chance is there.
- Chris Wagner, BOS 2% – This fourth line grinder has 22 hits and three blocks over his last seven games. A great option for the hit department, but he also has a team-leading nine PIMs over those seven games.
Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 10pm EST
- Jujhar Khaira, EDM 0% – Cracking the top line in Edmonton, where the real value is, is tough. But Khaira has found success in the middle six. With four goals, on 10 SOG, in his last four games! Khaira has high upside steamer written all over him.
- Tanner Pearson, VAN 5% – Getting some playing time alongside Bo Horvat and Brock Boeser, Pearson has three points in his last six games. He doesn’t get much power play time at all, but playing with the big names in Vancouver gives Pearson a ton of offensive upside.
- Josh Archibald, EDM 0% – It was getting tough to keep mentioning Zack Kassian in this spot. Archibald is a great option for hits, he has 19 over the last six games. He won’t bring much offensive production, but he will chip in with a few PIMs.
- Jake Virtanen, VAN 3% – On a team not known for being overly physical, Virtanen is averaging just over two hits per game in his last six games. He doesn’t offer much in terms of blocks, he does have the chance at racking up a couple PIMs for you.
These are a few top Sunday Streamer options that could help you win your week. Keep an eye on your waiver wire, there could be a few gems waiting there for you. There are a few players that just missed the cut off for ownership percentages that could be out there. Guys like Bo Horvat(65%), John Klingberg(80%), Oscar Klefbom(80%), Darnell Nurse(65%), Tomas Tatar(62%) could be on the waiver wire and all are worthy of full time rostering.
Follow me on Twitter for all of your Fantasy Hockey questions @FNTSYHCKYTRADES
Come discuss this and everything to do with sports at the Overtime Heroics forums!
New designs being dropped in our merch store! Be sure to check out the newest threads!