Good day to all of you lovely people! The latest Sunday Streamers has your week 14 streamers ready to go. We have 6 games to cover this week. Some good streaming matchups, others that are not so great. But we’re going to dig a little to make sure you’ve got options to lock up a victory this week!
Let’s get to it..
Nashville Predators vs Winnipeg Jets, 2pm
- Craig Smith, NSH 14% – 5G, 1A, +3, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 21 SOG, 4 hits, 1 block in 12:53 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Rocco Grimaldi, NSH 1% – 2G, 3A, +1, 2 PIM, 15 SOG, 7 hits in 13:35 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Luca Sbisa, WPG 1% – 0G, 0A, +1, 6 PIM, 10 SOG, 15 hits, 13 blocks in 21:01 ATOI in his last 7 games.
I’m looking for 2/3 of the top performing line in Nashville to continue their current hot streak. That ATOI might dissuade you, but they have been getting more TOI recently. With no clear cut top line, hot hands should get a little opportunity. Winnipeg is tough to find any real help for streaming purposes. But Sbisa does bring some decent peripheral stat coverage.
Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild, 4pm
- Tanner Pearson, VAN 33% – 3G, 4A, +1, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 13 SOG, 9 hits, 5 blocks in 15:47 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Tyler Myers, VAN 12% – 3G, 2A, 2 PIM, 2 PPP, 10 SOG, 9 hits, 14 blocks in 21:01 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Kevin Fiala, MIN 6% – 1G, 3A, +1, 6 PIM, 2 PPP, 20 SOG, 2 hits l, 1 block in 15:55 ATOI in his last 6 games.
It’s still surprising to see Pearson available in so many leagues. After putting up 10 points in his last 10 games, I thought he’d be closer to the cutoff. Myers has been playing great lately. He is more reliable for peripheral stats, but this recent offensive burst makes him a much more attractive streaming option. Fiala was mentioned in last week‘s article as well, and I’m rolling dice with him again. His shot totals keep him in up in the conversation for Sunday streamers.
Buffalo Sabres vs Detroit Red Wings, 5pm
- Filip Zadina, DET 4% – 2G, 1A, -1, 1 PPP, 13SOG, 1 hit, 2 blocks in 15:07 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Marcus Johansson, BUF 5% – 1G, 5A, 6 PIM, 1 PPP, 10 SOG, 3 hits, 1 block in 18:39 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Filip Hronek, DET, 27% – 1G, 3A, -2, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 15 SOG, 16 hits, 11 blocks in 25:22 ATOI in his last 6 games.
Yes, Hronek is on this list again. He will continue to be until his ownership hits the point where he can’t be streamed. He should be owned full time in more leagues. Zadina has 2 goals in his last two games, with 8 shots in those two games as well. As long as he keeps shooting, he’s worth taking a chance on. Johansson has been on quite the streak lately. He is getting a good amount of TOI and has the top power play spot next to Jack Eichel.
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Arizona Coyotes, 6pm
- Dominik Kahun, PIT 3% – 2G, 2A, -2, 1 PPP, 9 SOG, 1 block in 13:51 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Juuso Riikola, PIT 1% – 1G, 4A, +3, 2 PPP, 9 SOG, 13 hits, 7 blocks in 15:28 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Lawson Crouse, ARI 22% – 3G, 1A, -1, 7 PIM, 14 SOG, 24 hits in 13:30 ATOI in his last 7 games.
Getting to play alongside Evgeni Malkin and Bryan Rust certainly increases Kahun’s value as a streaming option. He’s also getting some power play time. Although he is on the third pairing, Riikola is getting some power play time and making good use of his limited minutes. Crouse has been playing with Phil Kessel and Derek Stepan on Arizona’s second line. He is much more valuable in a bangers league, but exposure to Kessel keeps him in the week 14 Sunday streamers conversation.
Tampa Bay Lightning vs New Jersey Devils, 7pm
- Nikita Gusev, NJD 19% – 2G, 3A, -3, 2 PPP, 20 SOG, 1 hit 1 block in 16:16 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Anthony Cirelli, TBL, 15% – 2G, 3A, +8, 8 PIM, 15 SOG, 9 hits, 2 blocks in 17:40 ATOI in his last 8 games.
- Erik Cernak, TBL 10% – 1G, 2A, +6, 4 PIM, 10 SOG, 21 hits, 16 blocks in 18:53 ATOI in his last 8 games.
Gusev, since Taylor Hall was traded, has 11 points in 13 games. His top tier scoring ability was always there, hopefully it continues. Just don’t count on him for hits or blocks. Cirelli has been consistently getting playing time with Tyler Johnson and Ondrej Palat. It’s only a matter of time before Tampa starts lighting it up again, I’d want a piece of the production wherever I can find it. Cernak will always be a solid option to stream for banger stay categories, and at only 10% owned he should be available.
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers, 7pm
- Kasperi Kapanen, TOR 19% – 2G, 6A, +2, 17 SOG, 4 hits in 15:16 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Pierre Engvall, TOR 3% – 4G, 1A, +1, 2 PIM, 14 SOG, 4 hits in 14:14 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Noel Acciari, FLA 22% – 5G, 0A, -1, 19 SOG, 19 hits, 16 blocks in 18:17 ATOI in his last 8 games.
- Frank Vatrano, FLA 16% – 2G, 2A, 8 PIM, 17 SOG, 26 hits, 1 block in 12:53 ATOI in his last 8 games.
The support players in Toronto have been producing in recent games. The top line is still dominating, but it’s nice to see the bottom six show up on the scoresheet. The Panthers guys are the same from last week, but it’s tough not to talk them up with their recent play. Acciari’s hot streak continues, he had 2 goals against Vancouver on six shots. He’s found a nice spot alongside Vincent Trocheck and, another streamable player, Brett Connolly. Vatrano is playing with Mike Hoffman, who has 9 points in his last 8 games, and his shot total is nothing to scoff at. Vatrano is averaging 3 shots a game over his last 5 games.
Sunday Streamers Week 14 Conclusion
Six games. 12 teams. 19 streaming options. I hope you find success with these suggestions. Good Luck with you week 14 match up!
Be sure to follow me, @FNTSYHCKYTRADES, on Twitter for all your fantasy hockey needs.
Head over to the Overtime Heroics Forumsand discuss this article and many more!
Don’t forget to head over to our shop if you are interested in purchasing some Overtime Heroics gear!
Check out our partners at Repp Sports! They offer the first-ever crowd-sourced, no carb, no sugar, energy drink called RAZE and much more! Use the link above or add the promo code OTH1 at checkout to get 15% off your order!