Here is my full first-round 2020 NFL Mock Draft 2.0. Let me know your thoughts on your team’s haul.
1. Cincinnati Bengals – Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
The easiest pick that a team can make. Let’s move on from the Bengals.
2. Washington Redskins – Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State
The best player in this draft in my book. A home run for the Redskins, let’s move on.
3. Detriot Lions – Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State
If we were doing trades, I would have had them trade down in the draft. The Lions are taking Okudah as a Darius Slay replacement.
4. New York Giants – Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson
This pick is more for the fans. The Giants need a defensive leader, Simmons will do just that.
5. Miami Dolphins – Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
The Dolphins finally got their guy for the future.
6. Los Angeles Chargers – Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
With Phillip Rivers moving to Florida, that was Rivers’ nice way of saying that I am not resigning. The Chargers are gonna get their franchise quarterback with this pick.
7. Carolina Panthers – Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn
At 7th overall, the Panthers will be going best available. They go with a top-5 player in the draft at 7th overall.
8. Arizona Cardinals – Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama
The Cardinals need to protect their franchise quarterback in Kyler Murray. With this pick, they will do just that.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars – Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
This pick will give Gardner Minshew a number one receiver. The Jags offense just got way better.
10. Cleveland Browns – Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
The Browns are gonna love his versatility and his speed as an offensive tackle. Could move to guard as well.
11. New York Jets – Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
The Jets need to protect their franchise quarterback in Sam Darnold. With this pick, the Jets will do just that.
12. Las Vegas Raiders – CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
The Raiders need to get Derek Carr a number one receiver. The Raiders got Hunter Renfrow last year and got Tyrell Williams in free agency. Lamb will become the number one receiver for the Raiders and Derek Carr.
13. Indianapolis Colts – Jordan Love, QB, Utah State
It was no secret that the Colts were not happy with Jacoby Brissett’s production last season. Love is NFL ready and could start Week 1 for the Colts after taking him in this 2020 NFL Mock Draft.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville
This kid is rising up draft boards really fast. Watch the film on this guy and you will see why. By the way, he is 6’7 and weighs over 300 pounds but he is so smooth on his feet.
15. Denver Broncos – Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama
The Broncos need to get another target for their franchise quarterback Drew Lock. Henry Ruggs has elite speed and will take the top off the defense.
16. Atlanta Falcons – A.J. Epenesa, EDGE, Iowa
The Falcons need to get rid of Vic Beasley and this is a good excuse to do that. He brings a versatile skill set to this Falcons defensive line.
17. Dallas Cowboys – Grant Delpit, S, LSU
The Cowboys have one of the best all-around teams in the NFL. One of their positions of need is safety. If you can move away from his tackling issue, Delpit has elite coverage skills.
18. Miami Dolphins – K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU
The Dolphins need to pick the best player available. This will edge rusher K’Lavon Chaisson. The Dolphins still have another first-round pick.
19. Las Vegas Raiders – Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
The Raiders have a huge hole at linebacker. With the Raiders moving away from Vontaze Burfict the Raiders need a linebacker.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars – Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
This is the Jags’ Jalen Ramsey replacement. Fulton was arguably the best cornerback to come out of this class, but he falls a bit to the Jags at 20th overall in this 2020 NFL Mock Draft.
21. Philadelphia Eagles – C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida
The Eagles secondary was awful last season. Henderson plays very sticky coverage on receivers and as he develops in the NFL, he will start to shadow the opponent’s best receiver.
22. Buffalo Bills – Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
The Bills have a deep threat and slot but they need a tall wide receiver and that is exactly what Tee Higgins is. Josh Allen will love Higgins’ size.
23. New England Patriots – Javon Kinlaw, DL, South Carolina
Bill Belichick loves the big boys on the defensive line, and they will love Kinlaw. The Patriots should go with the best available or trade down in the draft.
24. New Orleans Saints – Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
The Saints need another playmaker on defense, Kenneth Murray will fit that role perfectly. Demario Davis getting older and Murray could take Davis spot when he is gone.
25. Minnesota Vikings – Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
Xavier Rhodes and Trae Waynes did not live up to the hype as expected. Rhodes getting older, Trevon Diggs could come in and take Rhodes spot Week 1.
26. Miami Dolphins – Josh Jones, OT, Houston
With your new franchise quarterback in Tagovailoa, you are gonna need to protect him. Getting Josh Jones 26th overall would help to seal Tua’s blindside.
27. Settle Seahawks – Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE, Penn State
Think about this for a second, Jadeveon Clowney and Yetur Gross-Matos on the same team rushing the passer. This could be a score for the Seahawks at 27th overall.
28. Baltimore Ravens – Laviska Shenault Jr., WR, Colorado
The Ravens need another playmaker on offense. They are gonna get just that in this 2020 NFL Mock Draft. A player that has the mindset of a playmaker. He wants the ball in his hands as much as possible.
29. Tennessee Titans – Terrell Lewis, EDGE, Alabama
The Titans need another pass-rusher to have a dominant defensive line. Have Harold Landry and Terrell Lewis rushing the passer sounds crazy good.
30. Green Bay Packers – Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
Justin Jefferson and Devante Adams will complement each other very well. Devante Adams takes the double team while Justin Jefferson goes across the middle and gets all the targets from Aaron Rodgers.
31. Kansas City Chiefs – J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State
Having a dominant running back will get the defense honest. If they start running cover 4, start pounding the rock but when they put eight in the box – throw the ball down the field to Tyreek Hill. J.K. Dobbins will make this team on offense unstoppable.
32. San Francisco 49ers – Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama
The 49ers secondary is probably the weakest part of the team, so why not draft the 2nd best safety in the draft at 32nd overall. The 49ers get a steal at 32 in this 202 NFL Mock Draft.
Follow my Twitter @NFL_ChrisReiss.
Check out my last Mock Draft.