Week 17 Sunday Streamers is here! There are 5 games to look over this week and there are a lot of solid streaming options out there for you. There are four teams playing both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Keep an eye on the goalie rotation for Boston, Colorado, Los Angeles and Winnipeg.
Enough of the small talk…
Boston Bruins vs Detroit Red Wings, 12:30pm
- Jake Debrusk, BOS 46% – 2G, 2A, +2, 2 PIM, 2 PPP, 15 SOG, 2 hits1 block in 16:53 ATOI in his last 4 games.
- Karson Kuhlman, BOS 0% – 1G, 1A, +1, 5 PIM, 1 PPP, 10 SOG, 8 hits, 1 block in 12:44 ATOI in his last 4 games.
- Robby Fabbri, DET 6% – 1G, 1A, -1, 4 SOG, 5 hits in 16:29 ATOI in his last 3 games.
Boston has been rotating the Right Wing position on the second line a lot this season. Kuhlman is the latest guy playing with Debrusk and David Krejci and he fits right in. The line has combined for 10 points over the last 4 games. Definitely worth giving these guys a look. Detroit has been a barren wasteland for viable streaming options. Fabbri has been the most productive streaming possibility, but it’s tough to count on him.
Anaheim Ducks vs Buffalo Sabres, 3pm
- Ondrej Kase, ANA 4% – 2G, 2A, 1 SHP, 12 SOG, 4 blocks in 17:40 ATOI in his last 5 games.
- Hampus Lindholm, ANA 6% – 1G, 2A, +4, 1 PPP, 11 SOG, 5 hits, 5 blocks in 25:11 ATOI in his last 5 games.
- Marcus Johansson, BUF 4% – 0G, 1A, -7, 1 PPP, 10 SOG, 1 block in 18:09 ATOI in his last 4 games
Anaheim has stepped it up. Even in games they didn’t win, they have been producing a reliable amount of goals. Kase was a popular sleeper option going into the season. Hopefully he’s rubbed the sleep from his eyes and is finally waking up. Lindholm is a streaky player, gotta ride it while its there. Buffalo, like Detroit, has been awful recently. It was tough to find a solid streaming option. Johansson may not bring a lot of point upside, he does get good TOI and he likes to shoot the puck. The best upside comes from him.
L.A. Kings vs N.Y. Rangers, 6pm
- Tyler Toffoli, LAK 9% – 2G, 1A, 2 PPP, 19 SOG, 1 hit, 1 block in 17:22 ATOI in his last 4 games.
- Alex Iafallo, LAK 5% – 4G, 0A, -2, 1 PPP, 10 SOG, 2 hits, 2 blocks in 20:44 ATOI in his last 4 games.
- Pavel Buchnevich, NYR 13% – 3G, 2A, +4, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 14 SOG, 3 hits, 1 block in 17:19 ATOI in his last 4 games.
- Brendan Lemieux, NYR 8% – 1G, 1A, -1, 2 PIM, 2 PPP, 3 SOG, 20 hits, 2 blocks in his last 4 games.
The battle of the top power plays in the league! Well, since the first of the year anyway. Both Toffoli and Iafallo are on the top power play unit in L.A., with Anze Kopitar and Adrian Kempe. Buchnevich and Lemieux are on the second unit in N.Y., and have found success with Kaapo Kakko, Jacob Trouba and Adam Fox. There is a lot of offensive upside here, but Lemieux brings hits in a big way too.
Chicago Blackhawks vs Winnipeg Jets, 7pm
- Kirby Dach, CHI 3% – 0G, 3A, +1, 1 PPP, 6 SOG, 1 block in 18:26 ATOI in his last 3 games.
- Brandon Saad, CHI 10% – 2G, 1A, +2, 2 PIM, 5 SOG, 1 hit, 1 block in 16:39 ATOI in his last 3 games.
- Sami Niku, WIN 0% – 0G, 3A, +2, 4 PIM, 6 SOG, 4 hits, 3 blocks in 16:58 ATOI in his last 3 games.
Look to Patrick Kane‘s line mates for the streaming options from Chicago this week. Dach, a rookie, has found a home alongside the elite RW, and has been recently producing in that spot. After a brutal 28 game stretch, where he scored on 1 goal, Dach has 6 points in his last 5 games. Saad has found a nice little streak going with 8 points in his last 10 games. Niku has been playing second pairing minutes alongside Dmitry Kulikov and some power play time on the second unit. Time on ice is a big factor when looking at streamers, especially defensemen.
Colorado Avalanche vs Minnesota Wild, 7:30pm
- Andre Burakovsky, COL 38% – 4G, 7A, +8, 2 PIM, 9 SOG, 4 hits, 4 blocks in 14:59 ATOI in his last 5 games.
- Valeri Nichushkin, COL 2% – 2G, 3A, +9, 8 SOG, 1 hit, 1 block in 15:28 ATOI in his last 5 games.
- Kevin Fiala, MIN 4% – 2G, 2A, -1, 2 PPP, 12 SOG, 1 hit, 2 blocks in 14:53 ATOI in his last 5 games.
Colorado has been producing at a high level. 24 goals in their last 5 games, and it’s not just the top guys producing. In fact, Burakovsky is tied, with Nathan MacKinnon, for the team lead in points (15 points in 11 games) since January 1st. Not quite sure if Nichushkin is just along for the ride, but he and Nazem Kadri have both benefitted from the hot start to the New Year. Fiala is another streaky player that is showing signs of another streak about to bloom. Playing with Jason Zucker and Luke Kunin on the second line, Fiala is also getting time on the second power play unit.
Week 17 Sunday Streamers
As mentioned in the beginning of the article, four teams are playing both days this weekend. I’d keep an eye on Jaroslav Halak BOS (63%), Pavel Francouz COL (21%), Laurent Brossoit WPG (2%) and Calvin Petersen LAK (1%)
There are your Sunday Streamers for Week 17 of the fantasy hockey season. Bets of luck this week!
Be sure to follow me,@FNTSYHCKYTRADES, on Twitter for all your fantasy hockey needs.
Head over to the Overtime Heroics Forums and discuss this article and many more!
Check out our partners at Repp Sports! They offer the first-ever crowd-sourced, no carb, no sugar, energy drink called RAZE and much more! Use the link above or add the promo code OTH1 at checkout to get 30% off your order!