After a successful 2020 NFL Draft, Ryan Pace and the Chicago Bears have already been very active adding undrafted players. Pace has been known to find gems after the draft like Bryce Callahan, Roy Robertson-Harris, and Cameron Meredith. After the draft, the Bears had around 15 open roster spots before they reach their maximum of 90 players. Here is the Chicago Bears’ UDFA tracker.
Bears’ UDFA Tracker
- Rashad Smith, Linebacker, Florida Atlantic – Led his team in tackles this past season with 109.
- LaCale London, Defensive End, Western Illinois – Peoria Native. Big defensive lineman who had productive career at the Illinois state college.
- Badara Traore, Offensive Tackle, LSU – The backup right tackle for the nation’s best offensive line. Started four games.
- Artavis Pierce, Running Back, Oregon State – Set the school record for yards per carry. Played with current Bears’ running back Ryan Nall. Ran a 4.47 40 at his pro day.
- Deiter Eiselen, Offensive Guard, Yale – Started each of the last two seasons at guard. First-team all-conference as a senior. South Africa native.
- Ledarius Mack, Outside Linebacker, Buffalo – Khalil Mack‘s younger brother. Led the team in tackles for loss and fumbles. Posted seven sacks as a backup.
- Ahmad Wagner, Tight End, Kentucky – College wide receiver who has the build to be a ‘U’ tight end. Forced 12 penalties on 42 targets.
- Trevon McSwain, Defensive Tackle, Duke – The 6’6 285-pound defensive tackle had four sacks for the Blue Devils.
- Napoleon Maxwell, Running Back, FIU – A back with a very similar build and 40 time to other signee Pierce. Should battle it out with Pierce and Nall for a spot.
This post will update as the undrafted free agents continue to sign with the Bears. Be sure to follow along.
Check out the 2020 NFL Draft Recap for the Bears here!
Come discuss this and much more at the Overtime Heroics forums!
Be sure to check out our partners at Repp Sports! They offer the first-ever crowd-sourced, no carb, no sugar, energy drink called RAZE and much more! Use the link above or add the promo code OTH1 at checkout to get 30% off your order!