The official weigh-ins for May 30th’s UFC Fight Night have concluded. The main event will move forward as planned after both fighters made weight at Friday’s official weigh-in in Las Vegas. All that remains is making it to Saturday night, glitch-free.
The lone fighter to miss the mark is Brok Weaver, who weighed in one and a half pounds above the lightweight limit. As a penalty, Weaver will forward 20% of his fight purse and will proceed with his fight against Roosevelt Roberts. Another note of interest, the Billy Quarantillo/Spike Carlyle bout is at a catchweight of 150 pounds; a mark both fighters made.
There was a brief concern with light heavyweight combatant Klidson Abreu. Abreu weighed in last at 206.5 pounds. Weigh-in officials allowed Abreu to retry with assistance from the “towel” and he made the mark.
Full weigh-in results are as follows:
- Tyron Woodley (170.5) vs Gilbert Burns (170.5)
- Blagoy Ivanov (255.5) vs. Augusto Sakai (259.5)
- Billy Quarantillo (149.5) vs. Spike Carlyle (150)
- Roosevelt Roberts (156) vs. Brok Weaver (157.5)
- Mackenzie Dern (115.5) vs. Hannah Cifers (115.5)
- Katlyn Chookagain (126) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (125.5)
- Daniel Rodriguez (170) vs. Gabriel Green (170.5)
- Jahamal Hill (205.5) vs. Klidson Abreu (206)
- Tim Elloitt (126) vs. Brandon Royval (125.5)
- Louis Smolka (136) vs. Casey Kenney (136)
- Chris Gutierrez (145.5) vs. Vince Morales (145.5)
Also, be sure to check out the Overtime Heroics Forums page to join in on the discussion.