2021 NFL Draft Top Five
One. Justin Fields, Quarterback, Ohio St. Justin is 6’3 230 pounds. He threw for 3,273 yards, 41 passing touchdowns and only had 3 interceptions in his first year as a starter. Along with rushing for over 400 yards and ten touchdowns.
Two. Trevor Lawrence, Quarterback, Clemson. Trevor is 6’6 220 pounds and won the national championship as a true freshman. He has perfect mechanics and is very athletic. According to PFF, he has the highest rushing grade among all returning quarterbacks.
Three. Rashod Bateman, Wide Receiver, Minnesota. Rashod has been the biggest riser for me this offseason. The more you watch him, the more you start to appreciate his greatness.
Four. Ja’Marr Chase, Wide Receiver, LSU. Ja’Marr is right there with Rashod Bateman as the far as wide receivers go. The race for wide receiver one will be one of the best story lines of the 2020 season.
Five. Penei Sewell, Left Tackle, Oregon. Sewell is only 19 years old and has a very good argument to be the number one player overall in the 2021 NFL Draft.
2021 NFL Draft Six-Ten
Six. Trey Lance, Quarterback, North Dakota St. Trey has the athleticism, poise and playmaking ability you look for in a quarterback. Not to mention he had 42 total touchdowns and ZERO interceptions last year.
Seven. Micah Parsons, Linebacker, Penn St. Micah was ranked as high as the number four overall player coming out of high school in 2017. Where he then commited to Penn St and didn’t disappoint one bit. He was a first team All-Freshman in 2018, and then a first team All-American in 2019.
Eight. Pat Freiermuth, Tight End, Penn St. The 2021 tight end class will go down as one of the best classes in a long time. And it all starts with the old school style of Pat Freiermuth.
Nine. Kyle Pitts, Tight End, Miami. Pitts and Freiermuth will be another fun race to keep an eye on this year. Pitts also has the best hands, regardless of position, in the entire draft.
Ten. Samuel Cosmi, Left Tackle, Texas. If selected in the first round, Cosmi will the first offensive lineman out of Texas taken in the first round since 2002.
2021 NFL Draft 11-32
11. Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
12. Najee Harris, Running Back, Alabama
13. Travis Etienne, Running Back, Clemson
14. Dylan Moses, Middle Linebacker, Alabama
15. Shaun Wade, Cornerback, Ohio St.
16. Richard LeCounte, Safety, Georgia
17. Justyn Ross, Wide Receiver, Clemson
18. Patrick Surtain II, Cornerback, Alabama
19. Jaylon Waddle, Wide Receiver, Alabama
20. Jevon Holland, Safety, Oregon
21. Caleb Farley, Cornerback, Virginia Tech
22. Davonta Smith, Wide Receiver, Alabama
23. Jeremy Ruckert, Tight End, Ohio St.
24. Brevin Jordan, Tight End, Florida
25. Israel Makuamu, Cornerback, South Carolina
26. Paris Ford, Safety, Pitt
27. Cade Mays, Offensive Tackle, Tennessee
28. Marvin Wilson, Defensive Tackle, Florida St.
29. Jaycee Horn, Cornerback, South Carolina
30. Alex Leatherwood, Offensive Tackle, Alabama
31. Creed Humphrey, Interior Offensive Line, Oklahoma
32. Kenneth Gainwell, Running Back, Memphis.
Come discuss this and much more at the Overtime Heroics forums!