ONE: Collision Course II marks the promotion’s last event for the year 2020. ONE Championship was temporarily derailed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but it was not a reason for the promotion to halt in producing ecstatic action. With over 20 events in 2020, ONE: Collision Course II really is an event worthy to close out the year.
ONE: Collision Course II, What’s In For ONE Championship’s Last Event of 2020?
ONE: Collision Course II will be headlined by a ONE Super Series match, just like the first installment, ONE: Collision Course. Two-time Muay Thai World Champion and #4-ranked Featherweight contender Samy Sana faces off against the #2-ranked Featherweight contender Jamal Yusupov.
In the co-main event, former ONE Flyweight World Champion Kairat Akhmetov battles Dae Hwan Kim. Kairat was originally booked to fight Danny Kingad in ONE: Big Bang but was scrapped due to Covid-19 related issues. Dae Hwan Kim, riding a two-fight losing streak, now steps in to fight.
The rest of the card stacks superstars like Amir Khan. Momotaro, Senzo Ikeda, and Walter Goncalves. An absolute banger of a card that promises to deliver fireworks. This is a one that you should not miss!
ONE: Collision Course II Full Card
- Jamal Yusupov vs Samy Sana (muay thai – feathweight)
- Kairat Akhmetov vs Dae Hwan Kim (mixed martial arts – catchweight 62.2 kg)
- Momotaro vs Walter Goncalvez (muay thai – flyweight)
- Amir Khan vs Dae Sung Park (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Raimond Magomedaliev vs Edson Marques (mixed martial arts – welterweight)
- Senzo Ikeda vs Liang Hui (mixed martial arts – catchweight 60 kg)
Featured Images Credits to ONE Championship
Also, be sure to check out the Overtime Heroics Forums page to join in on the discussion!