The UFC Vegas 20 weigh-in results are here! Compared to UFC Vegas 19, these weigh-ins were very tame. We did have a fight get canceled, as Ramazan Kuramagomedov was forced to pull out of his fight against Alex Oliveira, but that wasn’t due to issues on the scale.
Maxim Grishin weighed in at 210.5 pounds, which is 4.5 pounds over the light heavyweight limit. He will be fined a portion of his purse, which will be going to his opponent Dustin Jacoby. Outside of that one issue on the scale by Grishin, the UFC Vegas 20 weigh-ins went very smoothly and the card is now official!
Now let’s examine the rest of the UFC Vegas 20 weigh-in results!
Full UFC Vegas 20 Weigh-in Results
- Heavyweight: Jairzinho Rozenstruik (254.5) vs Ciryl Gane (247)
- Light Heavyweight: Nikita Krylov (205.5) vs Magomed Ankalaev (205.5)
- Flyweight: Montana Del Rosa (126) vs Mayra Bueno Silva (125.5)
- Bantamweight: Pedro Munhoz (135.5) vs Jimmie Rivera (135.5)
- Strawweight: Angela Hill (116) vs Ashley Yoder (116)
- Featherweight: Alex Caceres (146) vs Kevin Croom (145.5)
- Lightweight: Alexander Hernandez (156) vs Thiago Moises (155.5)
- Flyweight: Alexis Davis (135) vs Sabina Mazo (135.5)
- Bantamweight: Ronnie Lawrence (135.5) vs Vince Cachero (135.5)
- Light Heavyweight: Dustin Jacoby (204.5) vs Maxim Grishin (210.5)*
Follow me on Twitter @jefflswartz2, Instagram @jefflswartzmma, and Facebook @JeffLSwartzMMA for more combat sports news and discussions. Also, make sure to follow @OT_Heroics for all of your sporting needs. Don’t forget @OTHeroicMMA for all things MMA.
Come discuss this and much more at the Overtime Heroics forums!
Featured Image Credit to Embed from Getty Images.