Tonight’s UFC Vegas 20 card is down to just nine fights after losing another main card contest in the form of Ashley Yoder vs Angela Hill, with initial reports indicating a positive COVID-19 test within the Yoder camp.
Yoder vs Hill Rescheduled To March 13
This highly-anticipated strawweight division clash has been rescheduled to the March 13 event, UFC Vegas 21: Edwards vs Muhammad.
The news is the latest in a number of disappointments for the injury-plagued card. UFC Vegas 20 has also seen cancellations of contests between light heavyweight fighters William Knight and Alonzo Menifield (also COVID-19 related), as well as welterweights Ramazan Kuramagomedov and Alex Oliveira.
Hill (36) looks to rebound from two close split decision losses against high-profile fighters to re-establish herself as a threat at the top of the division. On the other side, Yoder (33) is hoping to establish herself amongst the top-15 rankings.
With Yoder vs Hill removed from UFC Vegas 20, the card is as follows:
- Heavyweight: Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Ciryl Gane
- Light Heavyweight: Nikita Krylov vs Magomed Ankalaev
- Flyweight: Montana Del Rosa vs Mayra Bueno Silva
- Bantamweight: Pedro Munhoz vs Jimmie Rivera
- Featherweight: Alex Caceres vs Kevin Croom
- Lightweight: Alexander Hernandez vs Thiago Moises
- Flyweight: Alexis Davis vs Sabina Mazo
- Bantamweight: Ronnie Lawrence vs Vince Cachero
- Light Heavyweight: Dustin Jacoby vs Maxim Grishin
Who do you see winning the Yoder vs Hill fight on March 13? Let us know your prediction in the comments below!
Come discuss this and much more at the Overtime Heroics forums!
Featured Image Credit to Embed from Getty Images