News of Amanda Ribas vs Angela Hill was first reported by Guilherme Cruz and Damon Martin of MMAFighting.
Rising Talent Ribas Faces Improving Veteran Hill
#10 Amanda Ribas (10-2, 4-1 UFC) is coming off the heels of her first defeat since entering the UFC in 2019. In her last outing, the Brazilian ran into a fierce foe in Marina Rodriguez. Still, wins over Emily Whitmire, Mackenzie Dern, Randa Markos, and Paige VanZant have solidified her status as a mainstay within the strawweight ranks. The 27 year old owns a black belt in BJJ, to coincide with her black belt in Judo. Ribas is solid no matter where the fight ends up.
#12 Angela Hill (13-9, 8-9 UFC) made her debut back in 2014 and since then she’s racked up the most strawweight appearances (17) in UFC history. Consistent victories is the one thing missing from Hill’s extended career. Yet, “Overkill” looked phenomenal in her last bout versus Ashley Yoder. After witnessing that performance, it’s feasible to believe that she has a run left in her. Hill is no stranger to bonuses, having won two Fight of the Night nods.
Amanda Ribas vs Angela Hill Adds to an Anticipated Card
- Bantamweight Bout: Cory Sandhagen vs TJ Dillashaw
- Welterweight Bout: Donald Cerrone vs Diego Sanchez
- Heavyweight: Ben Rothwell vs Philipe Lins
- Strawweight Bout: Amanda Ribas vs Angela Hill
- Flyweight Bout: Ryan Benoit vs Zarrukh Adashev
- Heavyweight Bout: Maurice Green vs Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Welterweight Bout: Christian Aguilera vs Carlston Harris
- Flyweight Bout: Jimmy Flick vs Francisco Figueiredo
- Women’s Flyweight: Roxanne Modafferi vs Taila Santos
- Middleweight Bout: Tafon Nchukwi vs Jun Yong Park
- Lightweight Bout: Nikolas Motta vs Damir Hadzovic
How do you see Amanda Ribas vs Angela Hill playing out? Leave your prediction and thoughts in the comment section!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram at @RyanTruland to keep up with my latest work. Also, give us a follow on social media at @OTHeroicsMMA for all our content! Please visit our web page to stay up to date with everything MMA!