UFC Vegas 23 goes down this Saturday at 12:00 pm ET on ABC and the only thing left to do is the weigh-ins!
UFC Vegas 23 is being headlined by Marvin Vettori and Kevin Holland in a middleweight scrap that is sure to end in fireworks. The UFC Vegas 23 weigh-ins had two fighters miss weight, with one resulting in the fight being called off.
Ignacio Bahamondes missed weight by 0.75 pounds after initially missing weight by a whole pound. His fight against John Makdessi has been moved to a catchweight bout and Bahamondes has been fined 20% of his purse.
Norma Dumont missed weight by 3.5 pounds against late-notice replacement Erin Blanchfield. The Nevada State Athletic Commission opted to pull Dumont from the card due to her missing weight two fights in a row.
Check out the full UFC Vegas 23 weigh-in results below!
UFC Vegas 23 Weigh-in Results
- Marvin Vettori (186) vs Kevin Holland (183.5)
- Arnold Allen (145.5) vs Sodiq Yusuff (146)
- Sam Alvey (186) vs Julian Marquez (186)
- Nina Nunes (116) vs Mackenzie Dern (115)
- Mike Perry (170) vs Daniel Rodriguez (170.5)
- Jim Miller (155.5) vs Joe Solecki (155.5)
- Mateusz Gamrot (156) vs Scott Holtzman (155.5)
- Erin Blanchfield (135) vs Norma Dumont (139.5)*
- Ignacio Bahamondes (156.75)** vs John Makdessi (153.5)
- Jarjis Danho (255.5) vs Yorgan De Castro (261.5)
- Hunter Azure (135.5) vs Jack Shore (136)
- Jordan Griffin (145.5) vs Luis Saldana (145.5)
- Da Un Jung (205.5) vs William Knight (205.5)
- Impa Kasanganay (170.5) vs Sasha Palatnikov (170.5)
* Norma Dumont missed weight and the fight was called off.
** Ignacio Bahamondes missed weight and was fined 20% of his purse.
What did you think of the UFC Vegas 23 weigh-ins? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram at @JFoMMATalk for all my latest work. Please give us a follow on our social media at @OTHeroicsMMA to stay in tune with our content! Also, please visit our web page for all the latest MMA news!