UFC 261 goes down Saturday night on Pay Per View with 13 intriguing matchups to look forward to. UFC 261 will feature three title fights including the Welterweight, Strawweight, and Women’s Flyweight Championships. The main event will be a rematch between rivals Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal as they battle it out for the UFC Welterweight Championship.
The UFC 261 fighters put on an unbelievable display of professionalism as all 26 fighters made weight! Not only did every fighter make weight, but they actually managed to do so in only 50 minutes! Therefore, UFC 261 is a go with all thirteen fights being approved by the Florida State Athletic Commission.
Things also got heated between Usman and Masvidal at the pre-fight press conference yesterday! As Masvidal would continue to make promises to end Usman’s dominating run. Usman responded by continually bringing up the fact that he already beat Masvidal before. Will Masvidal pull off the upset? Only time will tell!
Overall, all three title fights have been approved by the State Athletic Commission and we can expect major violence on Saturday night at UFC 261. Make sure to tune into the ceremonial UFC 261 weigh-in going down at 4 pm ET inside of the Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida.
Check out the full UFC 261 weigh-in results below!
UFC 261 Weigh-In Results for Main Card
- Kamaru Usman (169.5) vs. Jorge Masvidal (170) – Welterweight Championship
- Zhang Weili (114.5) vs. Rose Namajunas (114.5) – Women’s Strawweight Championship
- Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) vs. Jessica Andrade (124.5) – Women’s Flyweight Championship
- Uriah Hall (185) vs. Chris Weidman (186)
- Jimmy Crute (205.5) vs. Anthony Smith (206)
UFC 261 Weigh-In Results for Prelims
- Randy Brown (171) vs. Alex Oliveira (171)
- Dwight Grant (170) vs. Stefan Sekulic (171)
- Brendan Allen (186) vs. Karl Roberson (185)
- Tristan Connelly (146) vs. Pat Sabatini (146)
- Danaa Batgerel (136) vs. Kevin Natividad (135.5)
- Kazula Vargas (155) vs. Rong Zhu (156)
- Qileng Aori (126) vs. Jeffrey Molina (126)
- Ariane Carnelossi (115) vs. Na Liang (116)
What did you think of the UFC 261 weigh-ins? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram at @JFoMMATalk for all my latest work. Please give us a follow on our social media at @OTHeroicsMMA to stay in tune with our content! Also, please visit our web page for all the latest MMA news!
Featured Image Credits to Embed from Getty Images