UFC Vegas 25 is being headlined by two deadly Light Heavyweights as Dominick Reyes (12-2) takes on Jiri Prochazka (27-3-1). With twelve intriguing matchups on this fight card, the only thing left to do was weigh-ins.
The UFC Vegas 25 weigh-in would result in only two fighters missing weight, with both fights allowed to continue. After the UFC Vegas 25 weigh-in, the Nevada State Athletic Commission approved all twelve fights for tomorrow.
Gabriel Benitez missed weight by 4.5 pounds for his bout against Jonathan Pearce. The Nevada State Athletic Commission has decided to allow the fight to continue but Pearce chose not to proceed with a catchweight bout. Luana Carolina also missed weight by 2.5 pounds for her bout against Poliana Botelho. The Nevada State Athletic Commission has decided to allow the fight to continue with a portion of her purse going to Botelho.
Things got EXTREMELY HEATED at the face-offs as Ion Cutelaba chose to grab Dustin Jacoby by the neck. The situation required several people to intervene in order to break off the chaos!
Overall, it was a solid weigh-in performance for the UFC Vegas 25 fighters as only two fighters missed weight. Check out the full UFC Vegas 25 weigh-in results below!
UFC Vegas 25 Weigh-In Results for Main Card
- Dominick Reyes (205.5) vs. Jiri Prochazka (204)
- Giga Chikadze (146) vs. Cub Swanson (145.5)
- Ion Cutelaba (206) vs. Dustin Jacoby (205)
- Krzysztof Jotko (185.5) vs. Sean Strickland (185.5)
- Merab Dvalishvili (135.5) vs. Cody Stamann (135.5)
- Poliana Botelho (125.5) vs. Luana Carolina (128.5)**
UFC Vegas 25 Weigh-In Results for Prelims
- Randa Markos (115) vs. Luana Pinheiro (115.5)
- Gabriel Benitez (150.5)* vs. Jonathan Pearce (146)
- T.J. Brown (145.5) vs. Kai Kamaka III (146)
- Sam Hughes (115.5) vs. Loma Lookboonmee (116)
- K.B. Bhullar (186) vs. Andreas Michailidis (185.5)
- Felipe Colares (145.5) vs. Luke Sanders (145.5)
*Gabriel Benitez misses weight by 4.5 pounds and will be fined a portion of his fight purse
**Luana Carolina misses weight by 2.5 pounds and will be fined a portion of her fight purse
What did you think of the UFC Vegas 25 weigh-ins? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram at @JFoMMATalk for all my latest work. Please give us a follow on our social media at @OTHeroicsMMA to stay in tune with our content! Also, please visit our web page for all the latest MMA news!
Featured Image Credits to Embed from Getty Images