With MMA continuing to grow worldwide, it can be hard, at times, to keep up with every promotion putting on events. That is why we will be releasing our weekly MMA schedule to make sure that you are ready for another wild week of mixed martial arts!
This week’s MMA schedule features a variety of events including Combate Global, Invicta, Bellator, LFA, UFC, and more! The week starts on Friday with four major events going down. Invicta leads the barrage of excitement as they return with two championship fights at 8 pm ET. They will be making their debut on AXS TV so find a way to support those talented ladies. Make sure you have two different ways to watch fights because LFA starts up at 9 pm ET. LFA 108 will feature twenty-eight fighters looking to take the next step towards the UFC. Hopefully you do not have plans on Friday because LFA and Invicta are just the start of Friday’s MMA action.
Bellator returns with a thirteen-fight event that is STACKED with talent. Bellator 259 will feature the rematch between Cris Cyborg and Leslie Smith, several undefeated prospects, the debut of Brett Johns, Valerie Loureda, and more! This is an event you do not want to miss, but make sure you are well-rested because the party starts at midnight.
Combate Global looks to smash the TV ratings once again with their latest edition of electrifying events. Combate goes down on Friday at 12 am ET with five action-packed fights. After Combate is over, get to bed quickly because we have more MMA action on Saturday!
UFC Vegas 27 will feature thirteen unique matchups starting at 4 pm ET on ESPN+. The main event will be a striker’s paradise as Cody “No Love” Garbrandt takes on New England Cartel’s own Rob Font. Not sure about you, but all of this MMA talk has us ready for another wild week! Make sure to check out the regional MMA schedule at the end to see all of the intriguing events going down this week.
Get ready for another wild week of MMA by reading the full MMA schedule below!
When: Friday, May 21st @ 12 am ET
Where: Univision Studios in Miami, Florida
How To Watch: Universo
- Brian Del Rosario (5-4) vs. Cristian Perez (4-0) @ 155 lbs.
- Marcos Lloreda (9-6) vs. Luis Iniguez (3-1) @ 170 lbs.
- Edir Terry (6-4) vs. Carlos Puente Jr. (6-4) @ 135 lbs.
- Mariel Celimen (0-0) vs. Blanca Marquez (0-0) @ 125 lbs.
- Daniel Matos (4-3) vs. Danny Ramirez (6-7) @ 155 lbs.
Invicta on AXS TV
When: Friday, May 21st @ 8 pm ET
Where: PAL KC in Kansas City, Kansas
How To Watch: AXS TV
- Karina Rodriguez (8-4) vs. Daiana Torquato (10-3) @ 125 lbs. – Vacant Flyweight Championship
- Alesha Zappitella (8-2) vs. Jéssica Delboni (10-2) @ 105 lbs. – Atomweight Championship
- Juliana Miller (2-0) vs. Claire Guthrie (2-1) @ 125 lbs.
- Josee Storts (2-0) vs. Maria Jose Favela (2-0) @ 125 lbs.
- Fatima Kline (0-0) vs. Ariana Melendez (1-0) @ 115 lbs.
- Elise Pone (0-0) vs. Chrissy Yandolli (0-0) @ 125 lbs.
When: Friday, May 21st @ 9 pm ET
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut
How To Watch: Showtime
- Cris Cyborg (23-2) vs. Leslie Smith (12-8-1) @ 145 lbs. – Women’s Featherweight Championship
- Darrion Caldwell (14-4) vs. Leandro Higo (20-5) @ 135 lbs.
- Fabian Edwards (9-1) vs. Austin Vanderford (10-0) @ 185 lbs.
- Jaleel Willis (14-2) vs. Maycon Mendonça (11-4) @ 170 lbs.
- Christian Edwards (4-0) vs. Ben Parrish (4-1) @ 205 lbs.
- Saad Awad (23-13) vs. Nate Andrews (16-3) @ 155 lbs.
- Grant Neal (5-0) vs. Tyree Fortune (5-0) @ 205 lbs.
- Sumiko Inaba (1-0) vs. Kristina Katsikis (1-1) @ 125 lbs.
- Aviv Gozali (5-0) vs. Sean Felton (5-2-1) @ 155 lbs.
- Valerie Loureda (3-0) vs. Hannah Guy (2-1) @ 125 lbs.
- Davion Franklin (2-0) vs. Tyler King (12-9) @ 265 lbs.
- Leah McCourt (4-1) vs. Janay Harding (6-4) @ 145 lbs.
- Brett Johns (17-2) vs. Danny Sabatello (10-1) @ 135 lbs.
- Alexander Shabliy (19-3) vs. Alfie Davis (14-3) @ 155 lbs.
When: Friday, May 21st @ 9 pm ET
Where: Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
How To Watch: UFC Fight Pass
- Josh Fremd (7-1) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (8-3) @ 185 lbs.
- Rodney Kealohi (5-1) vs. Mark Climaco (5-0) @ 125 lbs.
- Clayton Carpenter (3-0) vs. Nick Clem (3-1) @ 125 lbs.
- Tiani Valle (3-2) vs. Kathryn Paprocki (2-1) @ 115 lbs.
- Bryce Meredith (0-0) vs. Steven Merrill (5-6) @ 135 lbs.
- Tyler Ray (7-2) vs. Ernesto Ancona (3-0) @ 170 lbs.
- Keith Phathaem (2-2-1) vs. Archie Colgan (1-0) @ 170 lbs.
- Bailey Schoenfelder (0-0) vs. James Munoz (0-0) @ 265 lbs.
- Blayne Richards (3-1) vs. Kenan Jackson (1-0) @ 170 lbs.
- Jeff Nielsen (5-1) vs. C.J. Hays (2-1) @ 185 lbs. – AMATEUR
- Cheyanne Bowers (2-0) vs. Eva Brundage (0-0) @ 135 lbs. – AMATEUR
- Colten Larson (4-2) vs. Thomas Vievering (5-3) @ 140 lbs. – AMATEUR
UFC Vegas 27
When: Saturday, May 22nd @ 4 pm ET
Where: UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada
How To Watch: ESPN+
- Rob Font (18-4) vs. Cody Garbrandt (12-3) @ 135 lbs.
- Yan Xiaonan (13-1) vs. Carla Esparza (17-6) @ 115 lbs.
- Justin Tafa (4-2) vs. Jared Vanderaa (11-5) @ 265 lbs.
- Felicia Spencer (8-2) vs. Norma Dumont (5-1) @ 145 lbs.
- David Dvořák (19-3) vs. Raulian Paiva (20-3) @ 125 lbs.
- Jack Hermansson (21-6) vs. Edmen Shahbazyan (11-1) @ 185 lbs.
- Bill Algeo (14-5) vs. Ricardo Ramos (14-3) @ 145 lbs.
- Ben Rothwell (38-13) vs. Chris Barnett (21-6) @ 265 lbs.
- Claudio Silva (14-2) vs. Court McGee (19-10) @ 170 lbs.
- Victor Rodriguez (7-3) vs. Bruno Silva (11-5-2) @ 125 lbs.
- Joshua Culibao (8-1-1) vs. Sha Yilan (19-6) @ 145 lbs.
- Yancy Medeiros (15-7) vs. Damir Hadžović (13-6) @ 155 lbs.
- Damir Ismagulov (22-1) vs. Rafael Alves (19-9) @ 155 lbs.
Regional MMA Schedule
- Babilon MMA 22 – Friday, May 21st @ 10 am ET
- Peak Fighting 11 – Friday, May 21st @ 6 pm ET
- PGFL 1 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 4 am ET
- Open Fighting Championship 4 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 10 am ET
- Demolition Fight Series 3 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 12 pm ET
- WEF Proffight 44 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 12 pm ET
- 247 FC – Saturday, May 22nd @ 1 pm ET
- BFT MMA 12 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 1 pm ET
- NFC Series Preseason 1 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 2 pm ET
- GMC 25 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 2 pm ET
- Sombra Fight Champions 20 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 2 pm ET
- CWB Fight League 19 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 2 pm ET
- Peak Fighting 12 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 5 pm ET
- Showcase MMA 20 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 6 pm ET
- Art of War Cage Fighting 18 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 7 pm ET
- 247 FC – Saturday, May 22nd @ 7 pm ET
- WOW 3 – Saturday, May 22nd @ 7:30 pm ET – Pay-Per-View
- Bubba’s Fight Night – Saturday, May 22nd @ 8 pm ET
- Resa Dei Conti 25 – Sunday, May 23rd @ 12 am ET
- RBM – Sunday, May 23rd @ 12 pm ET
- Octagon – Sunday, May 23rd @ 12 pm ET
- National Fighting Championship 3 – Sunday, May 23rd @ 2 pm ET
Which event are you most looking forward to from this week’s MMA schedule? Let us know in the comments below!
Follow me on Twitter at @JFoMMATalk for all my latest work and Weekly MMA Schedule. Also, give us a follow on our social media at @OTHeroicsMMA to stay in tune with our content! Please visit our web page for the most important daily MMA news and Weekly MMA Schedule!
Featured image credit to Embed from Getty Images