With MMA continuing to grow worldwide, it can be hard, at times, to keep up with every promotion putting on events. That is why we will be releasing our weekly MMA schedule to make sure that you are ready for another wild week of mixed martial arts!
This week’s MMA schedule features a variety of events including BRAVE CF, LFA, KSW, UFC, and more! The week starts off on Friday with two events filled with top prospects. Brave CF 51 gets the party started with twelve action-packed fights on Friday at 6 am ET. This event will feature the return of the highly touted prospect Muhammad Mokaev as he continues his journey to the UFC. Make sure to set your alarms so you can wake up early and watch this event on BRAVE CF TV.
After Brave CF 51, we will have a long break before LFA 109 goes down on UFC Fight Pass at 9 pm ET. LFA 109 will be headlined by rising prospect Terrance McKinney taking on Michael Irizarry Ortiz. Before the main event goes down, the co-main event will feature two fighters close to being signed to the UFC. Askar Askar looks to steal the moment away from Justin Wetzell as both fighters look to make a statement. Friday will only feature two major events, but get some good sleep because we have a wild day of MMA on Saturday.
We start off our Saturday with a classic international promotion in KSW 61. This fight card will feature nine bouts coming at us live from Poland at 10 am ET. The main event will feature Mariusz Pudzianowski and Lukasz Jurkowski in a heavyweight bout that is guaranteed to create fireworks. You will have plenty of time before UFC, but make sure you are ready because this is a fight card you do not want to miss.
After taking off a week without fights, UFC returns Saturday night with fourteen bouts. UFC Vegas 28 goes down at 4 pm ET on ESPN+ with an underrated fight card. Two heavyweight beasts will headline this event as Jairzinho Rozenstruik goes toe-to-toe with Augusto Sakai. Not sure about you, but all of this MMA talk has us ready for another wild week! Make sure to check out the MMA schedule quick hitters at the end to see all of the intriguing events going down this week.
Get ready for another wild week of MMA by reading the full MMA schedule below!
BRAVE CF 51: The Future Is Here
When: Friday, June 4th @ 6 am ET
Where: Falcon Club in Minsk, Belarus
How To Watch: BRAVE CF TV
- Lucas Martins (20-5) vs. Mohamed Grabinski (21-6) @ 155 lbs.
- Denis Maher (7-0) vs. Rinat Sagyntay (9-0) @ 175 lbs.
- Ylies Djiroun (18-6) vs. Sam Patterson (6-1-1) @ 155 lbs.
- Roman Bogatov (11-1) vs. Abdulmutalip Gairbekov (15-2-1) @ 145 lbs.
- Vladislav Novitskiy (9-3) vs. Yanis Ghemmouri (9-1) @ 135 lbs.
- Badmatsyren Dorzhiev (5-0) vs. Almanbet Abdyvasy Uulu (9-4) @ 125 lbs.
- Aydemir Kazbekov (7-0) vs. Abdul Badakhshi (4-0) @ 135 lbs.
- Anastasia Feofanova (7-1) vs. Sevde Türk (4-0) @ 115 lbs.
- Vadim Kutsy (15-1) vs. Daniyar Abdibaev (8-2) @ 175 lbs.
- Muhammad Mokaev (4-0) vs. Ibragim Navruzov (5-1-1) @ 130 lbs.
- Artem Lukyanov (4-0) vs. Bakhtovar Yunusov (4-0) @ 138 lbs.
- Vadim Rolich (2-1) vs. Kurbonsho Jamolov (2-1) @ 205 lbs.
When: Friday, June 4th @ 9 pm ET
Where: Grand Hotel Casino & Resort in Shawnee, Oklahoma
How To Watch: UFC Fight Pass
- Terrance McKinney (9-3) vs. Michael Irizarry Ortiz (12-3) @ 155 lbs.
- Askar Askar (11-1) vs. Justin Wetzell (6-1) @ 135 lbs.
- Edwin Cooper Jr. (3-1) vs. Robson Junior (3-0) @ 145 lbs.
- Gerrica Trias (1-0) vs. Ky Bennett (1-2) @ 125 lbs.
- Manuel Medina (1-1) vs. Kevin Fernandez (0-0) @ 125 lbs.
- Jacobi Jones (1-0) vs. Caleb Hall (2-0) @ 155 lbs.
- Haris Talundžić (2-0) vs. Gabriel Gideon (0-0) @ 170 lbs.
- Ingrid Sewa (0-0) vs. Luis Schwenke (0-0) @ 265 lbs.
KSW 61: To Fight or Not To Fight
When: Saturday, June 5th @ 10 am ET
Where: Ergo Arena in Gdansk/Sopot, Poland
How To Watch: KSW TV
- Mariusz Pudzianowski (14-7) vs. Łukasz Jurkowski (17-11) @ 265 lbs.
- Salahdine Parnasse (14-1-1) vs. Filip Pejić (15-4-2) @ 145 lbs.
- Tomasz Romanowski (13-7) vs. Patrik Kincl (23-9) @ 170 lbs.
- Przemyslaw Mysiala (24-10-1) vs. Ivan Erslan (9-1) @ 205 lbs.
- Roman Szymański (13-6) vs. Donovan Desmae (14-6) @ 155 lbs.
- Damian Stasiak (12-7) vs. Andrey Lezhnev (19-9) @ 145 lbs.
- Jakub Kamieniarz (9-7) vs. Adam Niedźwiedź (7-4) @ 170 lbs.
- Karolina Owczarz (3-1) vs. Monika Kučinič (1-0) @ 118 lbs.
- Michał Kita (20-12-1) vs. Darko Stošić (14-4) @ 265 lbs.
UFC Vegas 28
When: Saturday, June 5th @ 4 pm ET
Where: UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada
How To Watch: ESPN+
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (11-2) vs. Augusto Sakai (15-2-1) @ 265 lbs.
- Walt Harris (13-9) vs. Marcin Tybura (21-6) @ 265 lbs.
- Roman Dolidze (8-1) vs. Laureano Staropoli (9-3) @ 185 lbs.
- Santiago Ponzinibbio (27-4) vs. Miguel Baeza (10-0) @ 170 lbs.
- Duško Todorović (10-1) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (9-3) @ 185 lbs.
- Tom Breese (12-3) vs. Antônio Arroyo (9-4) @ 185 lbs.
- Makwan Amirkhani (16-5) vs. Kamuela Kirk (11-4) @ 145 lbs.
- Montana De La Rosa (11-6-1) vs. Ariane Lipski (13-6) @ 125 lbs.
- Tanner Boser (19-7-1) vs. Ilir Latifi (14-8) @ 265 lbs.
- Francisco Trinaldo (26-7) vs. Muslim Salikhov (17-2) @ 170 lbs.
- Alan Patrick (15-3) vs. Mason Jones (10-1) @ 155 lbs.
- Maryna Moroz (10-3) vs. Manon Fiorot (6-1) @ 125 lbs.
- Youssef Zalal (10-4) vs. Sean Woodson (7-1) @ 145 lbs.
- Claudio Puelles (9-2) vs. Jordan Leavitt (8-0) @ 155 lbs.
MMA Schedule Quick Hitters
- AFC 16 – Monday, May 31st @ 4 am ET
- SFN 4 – Tuesday, June 1st @ 12 am ET
- Barbarians’s 12 – Tuesday, June 1st @ 12 pm ET
- AGC – Tuesday, June 1st @ 2 pm ET
- Kars FC 12 – Thursday, June 3rd @ 3 pm ET
- Lubelska Gala Sportow Walki – Friday, June 4th @ 10 am ET
- NFC 19 – Friday, June 4th @ 12 pm ET
- Valor Fighting Challenge 83 – Friday, June 4th @ 6 pm ET
- BFL 67 – Friday, June 4th @ 8 pm ET – UFC Fight Pass
- Rumble In Humble! – Friday, June 4th @ 8 pm ET
- DCS: 71 – Friday, June 4th @ 8 pm ET – FITE
- Women Warriors MMA – Saturday, June 5th @ 12 am ET
- Beast Championship 7 – Saturday, June 5th @ 2:30 am ET
- Eternal MMA 60 – Saturday, June 5th @ 4 am ET – UFC Fight Pass
- Clan Wars 39 – Saturday, June 5th @ 7 am ET
- Arena Global 12 – Saturday, June 5th @ 9 am ET
- Matside In The Cage 4 – Saturday, June 5th @ 10 am ET
- HFO – Saturday, June 5th @ 10 am ET
- Lockdown Fight Series – Saturday, June 5th @ 12 pm ET
- Zaruba – Saturday, June 5th @ 12 pm ET
- Clan Wars 40 – Saturday, June 5th @ 12 pm ET
- GCP 2 – Saturday, June 5th @ 2 pm ET
- TatFight – Saturday, June 5th @ 2 pm ET
- AFC 7 – Saturday, June 5th @ 4 pm ET
- Combat Night Pro 22 – Saturday, June 5th @ 4 pm ET
- EAFL – Saturday, June 5th @ 6 pm ET
- Colorado Combat Club 6 – Saturday, June 5th @ 6 pm ET
- Lacerda Combat 4 – Saturday, June 4th @ 6 pm ET
- Valor FL 8 – Saturday, June 5th @ 8 pm ET
- Fusion Fight League – Saturday, June 5th @ 8 pm ET – FITE
- DCS: 72 – Saturday, June 5th @ 8 pm ET
- WFC 125 – Saturday, June 5th @ 8 pm ET
- BTC 10 – Saturday, June 5th @ 9 pm ET
- Kross Over 12 – Saturday, June 5th @ 10:30 pm ET
- Copa Thunder Fight 10 – Sunday, June 6th @ 8 am ET
- WEF – Sunday, June 6th @ 11 am ET
- Thunder Fight 27 – Sunday, June 6th @ 6 pm ET
Which event are you most looking forward to from this week’s MMA schedule? Let us know in the comments below!
Follow me on Twitter at @JFoMMATalk for all my latest work and Weekly MMA Schedule. Also, give us a follow on our social media at @OTHeroicsMMA to stay in tune with our content! Please visit our web page for the most important daily MMA news!
Featured Image Credits to Embed from Getty Images