With MMA continuing to grow worldwide, it can be hard, at times, to keep up with every promotion putting on events. That is why we will be releasing our weekly MMA schedule to make sure that you are ready for another wild week of mixed martial arts!
This week’s MMA schedule features a variety of events including PFL, ONE Championship, Bellator, UFC, RIZIN, and more! The week starts off on Thursday with the MMA debut of decorated boxing champion Claressa Shields. PFL 4 gets the party started with nine action-packed fights on Thursday at 6:30 pm ET. This event will a feature the return of Clay Collard, who looks to continue his journey to becoming season champion. Make sure to free up yur schedule and watch this unpredictable.
After PFL 4 is over, we will not have another event till Saturday morning. ONE Championship: Full Blast 2 goes down on Saturday at 8:30 am ET. This pre-recorded event will feature two MMA bouts, one Kickboxing bout, and one Muay Thai bout. Do not miss this event because ONE Championship never fails to entertain.
Friday will have one more major event with Bellator 260 at 6 pm ET. This event will feature an intense welterweight championship fight, a potential fight of the year between Daley and Jackson, several unique prospects, and more! Friday will only feature two major events, but get some good sleep because we have a wild day of MMA on Saturday.
UFC returns with one of the most exciting pay-per-views of the year. UFC 263 goes down this Saturday at 6 pm ET with fourteen entertaining bouts. This event will feature rematches in two seperate championship fights. One title fight will be a middleweight bout between champion Israel Adesanya and Marvin Vettori. The other title fight rematch will be for the flyweight belt between champion Deiveson Figueriedo and Brandon Moreno. Set a reminder because this is simply a event you do not want to miss.
Lastly, this week’s MMA schedule ends with RIZIN 28 on Sunday at 1:30 am ET. This event will feature Tenshin Nasukawa looking to do the unthinkable and beat three opponents in one night under custom kickboxing rules. RIZIN 28 also has nine MMA bouts that are sure to create some memorable highlights.
Not sure about you, but all of this MMA talk has us ready for another wild week! Make sure to check out the MMA schedule quick hitters at the end to see all of the intriguing events going down this week.
Get ready for another wild week of MMA by reading the full MMA schedule below!
PFL 2021 #4
When: Thursday, June 10th @ 6:30 pm ET
Where: Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey
How To Watch: Prelims on ESPN+ / Main Card on ESPN2
- Claressa Shields (0-0) vs. Brittney Elkin (3-6) @ 155 lbs.
- Clay Collard (19-8) vs. Joilton Lutterbach (34-9) @ 155 lbs.
- Bubba Jenkins (15-4) vs. Bobby Moffett (13-5) @ 145 lbs.
- Brendan Loughnane (20-3) vs. Tyler Diamond (12-1) @ 145 lbs.
- Natan Schulte (20-4-1) vs. Alex Martinez (8-0) @ 155 lbs.
- Marcin Held (27-7) vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier (11-5) @ 155 lbs.
- Akhmed Aliev (20-6) vs. Loik Radzhabov (13-3-1) @ 155 lbs.
- Sheymon Moraes (11-5) vs. Jesse Stirn (11-4) @ 145 lbs.
- Chris Wade (18-6) vs. Arman Ospanov (11-3) @ 145 lbs.
ONE Championship: Full Blast 2
When: Friday, June 11th @ 8:30 am ET
Where: Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore
How To Watch: ONE Super App
- Mongkolpetch Petchyindee vs. Elias Mahmoudi @ 138 lbs. – Muay Thai
- Ben Wilhelm (4-0) vs. Tsogookhuu Amarsanaa (5-2) @ 170 lbs.
- Jia Wen Ma (6-3) vs. Chang Min Yoon (4-1) @ 155 lbs.
- Wenfeng Wang vs. Taiki Naito @ 135 lbs. – Kickboxing
When: Friday, June 11th @ 2 pm ET
Where: Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
How To Watch: ACA Website
- Vener Galiev (34-13) vs. Herdeson Batista (15-5) @ 155 lbs.
- Walter Pereira Jr. (16-5) vs. Murad Kalamov (11-3) @ 135 lbs.
- Roman Gudochkin (12-7) vs. Amirkhan Guliev (10-1) @ 205 lbs.
- Alan Gomes (12-3-1) vs. Lenar Suleymanov (8-4) @ 125 lbs.
- Nikita Chistyakov (11-6-1) vs. Makharbek Karginov (12-3) @ 135 lbs.
- Egor Golubtsov (19-10) vs. Abubakar Mestoev (8-2) @ 155 lbs.
- Akhmed Musakaev (8-2) vs. Mukhitdin Kholov (8-1) @ 135 lbs.
- Denis Silva (16-5) vs. Pavel Gordeev (17-2) @ 155 lbs.
- Altynbek Mamashev (15-2-1) vs. Vasily Kurochkin (15-5-1) @ 170 lbs.
- Sergey Yakovlev (7-3-1) vs. Arseniy Yatsynov (7-2) @ 155 lbs.
- Osimkhon Rakhmonov (5-3) vs. Aslan Shogov (6-1) @ 125 lbs.
When: Friday, June 11th @ 6 pm ET
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut
How To Watch: Prelims on Youtube / Main Card on Showtime
- Douglas Lima (32-8) vs. Yaroslav Amosov (25-0) @ 170 lbs. – Bellator Welterweight Championship
- Paul Daley (43-17-2) vs. Jason Jackson (14-4) @ 175 lbs.
- Aaron Pico (7-3) vs. Aiden Lee (9-4) @ 145 lbs.
- Demarques Jackson (11-5) vs. Mark Lemminger (11-3) @ 170 lbs.
- Kyle Crutchmer (6-1) vs. Levan Chokheli (9-0) @ 170 lbs.
- Ty-wan Claxton (6-2) vs. Justin Gonzales (11-0) @ 145 lbs.
- Nick Newell (16-3) vs. Bobby King (9-3) @ 155 lbs.
- Lucas Brennan (4-0) vs. Matthew Skibicki (4-3) @ 145 lbs.
- Amanda Bell (7-7) vs. Marina Mokhnatkina (4-2) @ 145 lbs.
- Alex Polizzi (7-1) vs. Gustavo Trujillo (3-1) @ 205 lbs.
When: Saturday, June 12th @ 6 pm ET
Where: Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona
How To Watch: Prelims on ESPN / Main Card on Pay Per View
- Israel Adesanya (20-1) vs. Marvin Vettori (17-3-1) @ 185 lbs. – UFC Middleweight Championship
- Deiveson Figueiredo (20-1-1) vs. Brandon Moreno (18-5-2) @ 125 lbs. – UFC Flyweight Championship
- Leon Edwards (18-3) vs. Nate Diaz (20-12) @ 170 lbs. – Five Round Fight
- Demian Maia (28-10) vs. Belal Muhammad (18-3) @ 170 lbs.
- Paul Craig (14-4-1) vs. Jamahal Hill (8-0) @ 205 lbs.
- Drew Dober (23-10) vs. Brad Riddell (9-1) @ 155 lbs.
- Eryk Anders (13-5) vs. Darren Stewart (12-6) @ 205 lbs.
- Lauren Murphy (14-4) vs. Joanne Calderwood (15-5) @ 125 lbs.
- Hakeem Dawodu (12-1-1) vs. Movsar Evloev (14-0) @ 145 lbs.
- Pannie Kianzad (14-5) vs. Alexis Davis (20-10) @ 135 lbs.
- Matt Frevola (8-2-1) vs. Terrance McKinney (10-3) @ 155 lbs.
- Steven Peterson (18-9) vs. Chase Hooper (10-1-1) @ 145 lbs.
- Fares Ziam (11-3) vs. Luigi Vendramini (9-1) @ 155 lbs.
- Carlos Felipe (10-1) vs. Jake Collier (12-5) @ 265 lbs.
When: Sunday, June 13th @ 1:30 am ET
Where: Tokyo Dome in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan
How To Watch: Pay Per View
- Mikuru Asakura (14-2) vs. Kleber Koike Erbst (27-5-1) @ 146 lbs.
- Tenshin Nasukawa vs. ??? – Custom Rules Bout
- Tenshin Nasukawa vs. Hiroya Kawabe – Custom Rules Bout
- Tenshin Nasukawa vs. Koki Osaki – Custom Rules Bout
- Tofiq Musayev (18-3) vs. Roberto de Souza (11-1) @ 157 lbs. – RIZIN Vacant Lightweight Championship
- Kai Asakura (16-3) vs. Shooto Watanabe (22-5-6) @ 134 lbs.
- Shintaro Ishiwatari (26-8-4) vs. Naoki Inoue (15-2) @ 134 lbs.
- Hiromasa Ougikubo (21-5-2) vs. Takeshi Kasugai (26-7-1) @ 134 lbs.
- Yuki Motoya (27-9) vs. Ryo Okada (17-4-3) @ 134 lbs.
- Yutaka Saito (19-4-2) vs. Vugar Karamov (15-3) @ 146 lbs.
- Shoma Shibisai (6-2) vs. Tsuyoshi Sudario (3-0) @ 265 lbs.
- Satoshi Yamasu (11-6) vs. Noah Bey (0-0) @ 161 lbs.
MMA Schedule Quick Hitters
- Road to Contenders – Wednesday, June 9th @ 12 pm ET
- Bally’s Fight Night – Wednesday, June 9th @ 11 pm ET
- FFC – Thursday, June 10th @ 11 am ET
- GFC – Thursday, June 10th @ 3 pm ET
- Invicta on AXS TV – Friday, June 11th @ 7 pm ET – AXS TV
- UWC 27 – Friday, June 11th @ 8 pm ET – UFC Fight Pass
- iKon Fighting Federation 7 – Friday, June 11th @ 10 pm ET – UFC Fight Pass
- Proving Grounds Fights – Friday, June 11th @ 10 pm ET
- Primal Combat 3 – Saturday, June 12th @ 12 am ET
- XFC 50 – Saturday, June 12th @ 4 am ET
- ARC 005 – Saturday, June 12th @ 6 am ET
- One Pride MMA Fight Night 46 – Saturday, June 12th @ 9 am ET
- FPMFF – Saturday, June 12th @ 11 am ET
- WEF Selection 36 – Saturday, June 12th @ 11 am ET
- FFC – Saturday, June 12th @ 12 pm ET
- RCC – Saturday, June 12th @ 12 pm ET
- Open Fighting Championship 5 – Saturday, June 12th @ 1 pm ET
- EFC 86 – Saturday, June 12th @ 2 pm ET
- MMA Series 34 – Saturday, June 12th @ 4 pm ET
- NFC 133 – Saturday, June 12th @ 5 pm ET
- MMAX FC 16 – Saturday, June 12th @ 8 pm ET
- True Revelation 43 – Saturday, June 12th @ 8 pm ET
- Fusion Fight League – Saturday, June 12th @ 9 pm ET – FITE
- Shooto Torao Gig 03 – Sunday, June 13th @ 12 am ET
- Shooto Torao 26 – Sunday. June 13th @ 3:30 am ET
- WEF ProfFight 45 – Sunday, June 135h @ 11 am ET
- Profc Ukraine – Sunday, June 13th @ 12 pm ET
- UFL – Sunday, June 13th @ 1 pm ET
- Megdan Fighting 9 – Sunday, June 13th @ 2 pm ET
Which event are you most looking forward to from this week’s MMA schedule? Let us know in the comments below!
Follow me on Twitter at @JFoMMATalk for all my latest work and Weekly MMA Schedule. Also, give us a follow on our social media at @OTHeroicsMMA to stay in tune with our content! Please visit our web page for the most important daily MMA news!
Featured Image Credit to:Embed from Getty Images