With twelve intriguing matchups on this weekend’s UFC fight card, the only thing left to do was the UFC Vegas 29 weigh-in.
UFC Vegas 29 will be headlined by a potential fight of the year. The main event will feature featherweight title contenders Chan Sung Jung and Dan Ige. Both fighters will do whatever it takes to win, but only one can come out victorious.
In the co-main event, two heavyweights go to war with a unique stylistic matchup. Aleksei Oleiniki looks to get his 60th MMA win against Serghei Spivac. Let’s take a look at what went down at the UFC Vegas 29 weigh-in!
This edition of UFC weigh-in results ended up being somewhat boring. With that being said, boring is good when many things can go wrong between weigh-ins and faceoffs.
The UFC Vegas 29 fighters put on an unbelievable display of professionalism as all 24 fighters made weight! Therefore, UFC Vegas 29 is a go, with all twelve fights being approved by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Check out the full weigh-in results below!
UFC Vegas 29 Weigh-In Results
- Chan Sung Jung (146) vs. Dan Ige (146)
- Aleksei Oleinik (228) vs. Serghei Spivac (242)
- Davey Grant (135.5) vs. Marlon Vera (136)
- Julian Erosa (145.5) vs. Seungwoo Choi (146)
- Bruno Silva (186) vs. Wellington Turman (185.5)
- Matt Brown (170.5) vs. Dhiego Lima (171)
- Aleksa Camur (204.5) vs. Nicolae Negumereanu (205.5)
- Virna Jandiroba (115) vs. Kanako Murata (114.5)
- Matthew Semelsberger (170) vs. Khaos Williams (169)
- Roque Martinez (249) vs. Josh Parisian (266)
- Ricky Glenn (156) vs. Joaquim Silva (154.5)
- Casey O’Neill (125.5) vs. Lara Procopio (126)
What did you think of the UFC Vegas 29 weigh-in? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram at @JFoMMATalk for all my latest work. Please give us a follow on our social media at @OTHeroicsMMA to stay in tune with our content! Also, please visit our web page for all the latest MMA news!
Featured Image Credits to: Embed from Getty Images