After missing a long layoff both due to opponents injuries as well as her own, Aspen Ladd is back for her first bout in the octagon since December 2019 when she finished Yana Kunitskaya 33 seconds into the first round, stepping in for Holly Holm after Holm was forced to pull out due to a knee injury against Norma Dumont. Originally thought to be a title eliminator between Holm and Dumont at 145, Ladd has said she has no plans on staying at the weight.
Manon Fiorot also returns to the cage, with two fights and two finishes in the UFC this year, described by some as ‘WMMA’s Ciryl Gane, the evolution of French MMA’, hoping to move into a position where she could prove herself as a contender for dominant 125lb Champ, Valentina Shevchenko. Her opponent, Mayra Bueno Silva, who is 2-1-1 since winning a contract on DWCS 2018.
Opening the Main Card is a promising Featherweight fight between Nate Landwehr and Ludovit Klein. Former M-1 FW Champ Nate Landwehr, (2-1) UFC, lost earlier this year to Julian Erosa via highlight-reel flying knee, hopes to put himself back in the Win column against Ľudovít Klein. Klein will hope to live up to his nickname and produce a Highlight tonight, having gone 1-1 since joining the UFC.
- Aspen Ladd (145) vs Norma Dumont (145.5)
- Andre Arlovski (245) vs Carlos Felipe (259)
- Jim Miller (155 ) vs Erick Gonzalez (155)
- Manon Fiorot (125.5) vs Mayra Bueno Silva (126)
- Nate Landwehr (145.5) vs Ludovit Klein (145.5)
- Julian Marquez () vs Jordan Wright (184.5)
- Andrew Sanchez (185) vs Bruno Silva (185)
- Danny Roberts (170.5) vs Ramazan Emeev (171)
- Loopy Godinez (121.5) vs Luana Carolina (125.5)
- Danaa Batgerel (135) vs Brandon Davis (136)
- Istela Nunes (115.5) vs Ariane Carnelossi (114.5)
Featured Image Credits to Embed from Getty Images