Live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, UFC 272 goes down Saturday night. In the main event of the evening, former friends turned bitter enemies will settle the score as Colby Covington (16-3-0) will take on Jorge Masvidal (35-15-0) in a five-round war.
Before we can get to Saturday’s event, we first need to get through the official weigh-ins. Here are the results of Friday’s weigh-ins ceremony.
- Colby Covington (170.5lbs) vs. Jorge Masvidal (170.5lbs)
- Rafael dos Anjos (160lbs) vs. Renata Moicano (160lbs)
- Edson Barboza (145.5lbs) vs. Bryce Mitchell (145.5lbs)
- Kevin Holland (170lbs) vs. Alex Oliveira (170lbs)
- Greg Hardy (266lbs) vs. Serghei Spivac (243.5lbs)
- Jamie Mullarkey (155.5lbs) vs. Jalin Turner (156lbs)
- Marina Rodriguez (116lbs) vs. Yan Xiaonan (116lbs)
- Nicolae Negumereanu (205.5lbs) vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu (206lbs)
- Mariya Agapova (126lbs) vs. Maryna Moroz (125.5lbs)
EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD
- Brian Kelleher (145lbs) vs. Umar Nurmagomedov (146lbs)
- Tim Elliott (126lbs) vs. Tagir Ulanbekov (125.5lbs)
- Ludovit Klein (156lbs) vs. Devonte Smith (156lbs)
- Dustin Jacoby (205.5lbs) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (206lbs)
All fighters scheduled for the event successfully made weight on Friday.
Featured image credit to Embed from Getty Images