The UFC returns to London for the first time in three years Saturday night for UFC London.
Live from the O2 Arena, The 204th edition of UFC Fight Night will be headlined by a heavyweight showdown between Alexander ‘Drago’ Volkov and Tom Aspinall. Other highlights include Dan Hooker’s return to the featherweight division while fan favorite Paddy Pimblett makes his sophomore appearance in front of a hometown crowd.
Before we get to the festivities, all 24 fighters must weigh-in for their bouts. Did all 24 successfully make weight? View the results below:
- Alexander Volkov (253lbs) vs. Tom Aspinall (252lbs)
- Arnold Allen (146lbs) vs. Dan Hooker (145lbs)
- Paddy Pimblett (155lbs) vs. Kazula Vargas (155lbs)
- Gunnar Nelson (171lbs) vs. Takashi Sato (170lbs)
- Luana Carolina (126lbs) vs. Molly McCann (125lbs)
- Jai Herbert (155lbs) vs. Ilia Topuria (156lbs)
- Makwan Amirkhani (146lbs) vs. Mike Grundy (145lbs)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (258lbs) vs. Sergei Pavlovich (254lbs)
- Paul Craig (206lbs) vs. Nikita Krylov (205lbs)
- Jack Shore (136lbs) vs. Timur Valiev (136lbs)
- Cory McKenna (115lbs) vs. Elise Reed (115lbs)
- Cody Durden (126lbs) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (125lbs)
All fighters successfully made weight for Saturday night. Only one scheduled bout was canceled prior to weigh-ins. Nathaniel Wood confirmed on Instagram that his bout with Vince Morales was scrapped after an illness prevented Morales from properly cutting weight.
Saturday’s preliminary card will begin at 1 p.m. ET with the main card goes down at 4 p.m. ET.
Featured image credit to Embed from Getty Images