The UFC will return to the APEX in Las Vegas for UFC Vegas 54: Blachowicz vs. Rakic.
In the main event of the evening, former light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz looks to bounce back from his loss to Glover Teixeira at UFC 267. Standing in his way is the #3 ranked Aleksandar Rakic. ‘Rocket’ looks to make it three-in-a-row in his bid for a title opportunity while Blachowicz is gunning for opportunity at reclaiming the title he lost to the ‘Brazilian Pitbull’ in October.
Before the fighters can step into the cage, they must step on the scale for the official UFC weigh-ins. Did all fighters make weight? Find out below:
Main Card (10:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Jan Blachowicz (205.5lbs) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (205lbs)
- Ryan Spann (206lbs) vs. Ion Cutelaba (205lbs)
- Davey Grant (135.5lbs) vs. Louis Smolka (136lbs)
- Katlyn Chookagian (125.5lbs) vs. Amanda Ribas (125.5lbs)
- Frank Camacho (155lbs) vs. Manuel Torres (155.5lbs)
- Jake Hadley (125.5lbs) vs. Allan Nascimento (125.5lbs)
Preliminary Card (7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass)
- Viviane Araujo (125lbs) vs. Andrea Lee (125lbs)
- Michael Johnson (155lbs) vs. Alan Patrick (156lbs)
- Virna Jandiroba (115lbs) vs. Angela Hill (115.5lbs)
- Tatsuro Taira (125lbs) vs. *Carlos Candelario (126lbs)
- Nick Maximov (184.5lbs) vs. Andre Petroski (185lbs)
UFC Vegas 54 Weigh-In Sees One Fighter Struggle To Make Weight
All fighters made weight on their first attempt with the exception of one; Carlos Candelario who weighed in at 126.5 pounds, 0.5lbs over the flyweight non-title fight limit. Candelario was given an additional hour to cut the excess weight and successfully weighed in at 126 pounds in his second attempt.
Featured image credit to Embed from Getty Images