The UFC heads to Singapore for UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Prochazka. Broadcast live on pay-per-view, the event is scheduled to be headlined by a light heavyweight championship bout. Current champion Glover Teixeira defends his title for the first time against the No. 2 ranked contender Jiri Prochazka.
In the evening’s co-main event, Valentina ‘Bullet’ Shevchenko will go for her seventh straight title defense against challenger Taila Santos. With four straight wins in the Octagon and only one loss in her professional MMA career, Santos will look to defy the odds and defeat the most dominant champion in the division’s history.
Before the fighters can step into the cage, they must first step on the scale at the UFC 275 weigh-in. Did all fighters make weight for their respective bouts? Find out below:
Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV)
- Glover Teixeira (205lbs) vs. Jiri Prochazka (205lbs) – UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
- Valentina Shevchenko (124.5lbs) vs. Taila Santos (125lbs) – UFC Women’s Flyweight Championship
- Weili Zhang (116lbs) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (116lbs)
- Jake Matthews (170.5lbs) vs. Andre Fialho (170.5lbs)
- Jack Della Maddalena (170.5lbs) vs. Ramazan Emeev (171lbs)
Preliminary Card (8 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Brendan Allen (186lbs) vs. Jacob Malkoun (186lbs)
- Seung Woo Choi (146lbs) vs. Joshua Culibao (146lbs)
- Steve Garcia (155.5lbs) vs. Hayisaer Maheshate (155.5lbs)
Early Prelims (6:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass)
- Kang Kyung-ho (136lbs) vs. Danaa Batgerel (135lbs)
- Na Liang (116lbs) vs. Silvana Gomez Juarez (116lbs)
- Ramona Pascual (145lbs) vs. Joselyne Edwards (145lbs)
Main Card Loses One Fight Ahead of The UFC 275 Weigh-In
All fighters that stepped on the scale successfully made weight for their bouts. Unfortunately, we did lose one fight prior to the weigh-ins. Rogerio Bontorin vs. Manel Kape has been removed from the card after Bontorin experienced issues with cutting weight. As a result, Jake Matthews vs. Andre Fialho is promoted to the main card on Saturday night.