Bellator returns to the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT for Bellator 282 on Friday, June 24. In the main event of the evening, reigning Bellator middleweight champion Gegard Mousasi defends his title against undefeated challenger Johnny Eblen.
The evening’s championship contest will follow two bouts in Bellator’s bantamweight World Grand Prix quarter-final tournament. Leandro Higo will meet Danny Sabatello in the co-main event while Magomed Magomedov vs. Enrique Barzola will be the featured bout of the evening. The event also features an exciting lineup of preliminary bouts including the return of ‘Alpha’ Cat Zingano as she faces former title challenger Pam Sorenson.
Before the fighters can step into the Bellator cage, they must first step on the scale and weigh-in for their respective bouts. Did all fighters make weight at the Bellator 282 weigh-in?
Main Card (9 p.m. ET on Showtime)
- Gegard Mousasi (185lbs) vs. Johnny Eblen (185lbs) – Bellator Middleweight Title
- Leandro Higo (134.75lbs) vs. Danny Sabatello (134.75lbs) – Bellator Bantamweight WGP quarter-final
- Magomed Magomedov (135lbs) vs. Enrique Barzola (135lbs) – Bellator Bantamweight WGP quarter-final
- Brennan Ward (171lbs) vs. Kassius Kayne (169.75lbs)
Prelim Card (6 p.m. ET on YouTube)
- Brent Primus (156lbs) vs. Alexander Shabliy (155.75lbs)
- Cat Zingano (145.25lbs) vs. Pam Sorenson (146lbs)
- Anatoly Tokov (186lbs) vs. Muhammad Abdullah (184.25lbs)
- Sabah Homasi (170lbs) vs. Maycon Mendonca (170.75lbs)
- Alejandra Lara (125.5lbs) vs. Ilara Joanne (125lbs)
- Cody Law (145.75lbs) vs. James Gonzalez (145.75lbs)
- Dan Moret (155.5lbs) vs. Killys Mota (155.5lbs)
- Lucas Brennan (145.75lbs) vs. Johnny Soto (145.5lbs)
- Aaron Jeffery (184.25lbs) vs. Fabio Aguiar (184lbs)
- Bryce Logan (156lbs) vs. Mandel Nallo (155.5lbs)
All fighters successfully made weight for their bouts at Bellator 282. Bellator Bantamweight Grand Prix fighter Magomed Magomedov had a close call when he weighed in at 135.25 pounds for his contest with Enrique Barzola. Magomedov claimed he was unaware that Grand Prix fighters were not allowed the one-pound allowance during weigh-ins. Magomedov left, but returned 10 minutes later and successfully made the weight.
Featured image credit to Bellator MMA