PFL puts a close on the 2022 regular season with week six’s festivities on Friday night. Emanating from the Overtime Elite Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, two-time PFL champion Kayla Harrison will step into the Smart Cage against late-notice replacement Kaitlin Young. Harrison was originally scheduled to face veteran Julia Budd, but an injury forced Budd to withdraw from the contest.
In the co-main event of the evening, former UFC contender and Bellator MMA champion Rory MacDonald faces Sadibou Sy. Also in action is fan-favorite and defending 2021 welterweight champion Ray Cooper III. He faces Brett Cooper who is 1-1 under the PFL banner.
Before the fighters step into the PFL Smart Cage, they will step on the scale to make weight for their respective bouts. Did all fighters make weight? Find out below:
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Kayla Harrison (155.6) vs. Kaitlin Young (155)
- Rory MacDonald (170.8) vs. Sadibou Sy (170.2)
- Brett Cooper (170.4) vs. Ray Cooper III (170.4)
- Magomed Magomedkerimov (170.8) vs. Dilano Taylor (170.8)
- Genah Fabian (156) vs. Larissa Pacheco (154.6)
- Jarrah Al-Silawi (170.4) vs. Magomed Umalatov (170.4)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Nikolay Aleksakhin (170.2) vs. Carlos Leal (170)
- Marina Mokhnatkina (154) vs. Abigail Montes (154.8)
- Martina Jindrova (154.8) vs. Zamzagul Fayzallanova (155)
- Helena Kolesnyk (155.6) vs. Vanessa Melo (154.4)
One Fighter Replaced at PFL Weigh-in
Dilano Taylor successfully weighed in as an alternate and was quickly called into action replacing Joao Zeferino. He will now face Magomed Magomedkerimov as part of the evening’s main card.
All other fighters successfully made weight. With no other changes announced, the main and co-main events are a go for PFL’s final week of the 2022 regular season.
Featured image credit to Professional Fighters League