The UFC weigh-in is officially in the books for the promotion’s return to the APEX in Las Vegas for UFC Vegas 58: Fiziev vs. Dos Anjos.
Originally scheduled to clash earlier this year, the two Rafaels will finally meet in the middle of the Octagon for their highly anticipated lightweight showdown. Sitting as the No. 10 ranked lightweight, Rafael Fiziev looks to inch his way closer to a title opportunity against the No. 7 ranked former world champion Rafael dos Anjos.
Before stepping into the Octagon, all 24 fighters stepped on the scale for their respective bouts. Did all 24 fighters successfully make weight? Find out below:
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET)
- Rafael dos Anjos (156lbs) vs. Rafael Fiziev (155lbs)
- Caio Borralho (185.5lbs) vs. Armen Petrosyan (185.5lbs)
- Said Nurmagomedov (135.5lbs) vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade (135.5lbs)
- Chase Sherman (253lbs) vs. Jared Vanderaa (263.5lbs)
- Cynthia Calvillo (126lbs) vs. Nina Nunes (125.5lbs) **(Cancelled)
- Michael Johnson (155.5lbs) vs. Jamie Mullarkey (155.5lbs)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Ricky Turcios (135.5lbs) vs. Aiemann Zahabi (135.5lbs)
- Cortney Casey (126lbs) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (124.5lbs)
- Cody Brundage (185.5lbs) vs. Tresean Gore (185.5lbs)
- Garrett Armfield (145lbs) vs. David Onama (145.5lbs)
- Kennedy Nzechukwu (205lbs) vs. Karl Roberson (202.5lbs)
- Saidyokub Kakhramonov (136lbs) vs. Ronnie Lawrence (135.5lbs)
All 24 competitors made weight for their bouts on Saturday night. UFC Vegas 58 will air live on ESPN and ESPN+ beginning at 6 p.m. ET.
Featured image credit to Embed from Getty Images