The UFC heads to Long Island for Saturday’s event which will air live on ABC for the third time in the promotion’s history. Emanating from UBS Arena in Elmont, New York, the main event will feature two top-five featherweight contenders as the No. 2 ranked Brian Ortega faces No. 3 ranked Yair Rodriguez.
The event also features the flyweight debut of Miesha Tate as she faces former title challenger Lauren Murphy and the return of ‘The Karate Hottie’ Michelle Waterson.
Before stepping into the Octagon, all 24 fighters will step on the scale to make weight for their respective bouts. Did all 24 make the weight? Find out below:
MAIN CARD (ABC/ESPN+, 2 p.m. ET)
- Brian Ortega (146lbs) vs. Yair Rodriguez (145.4lbs)
- Amanda Lemos (116lbs) vs. Michelle Waterson (115lbs)
- Li Jingliang (170.6lbs) vs. Muslim Salikhov (170.8lbs)
- Su Mudaerji (125.8lbs) vs. Matt Schnell (126lbs)
- Shane Burgos (145.8lbs) vs. Charles Jourdain (145.6lbs)
- Lauren Murphy (125.2lbs) vs. Miesha Tate (125.8lbs)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 11 a.m. ET)
- Dalcha Lungiambula (185.6lbs) vs. Puna Soriano (185.6lbs)
- Jack Shore (136lbs) vs. Ricky Simon (135.6lbs)
- Bill Algeo (146lbs) vs. Herbert Burns (145.4lbs)
- Dustin Jacoby (205lbs) vs. Da-un Jung (205.6lbs)
- Dwight Grant (184.4lbs) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (185.6lbs)
- Emily Ducote (115.6lbs) vs. Jessica Penne (115.8lbs)
All 24 Fighters Make Weight at Friday’s UFC Weigh-In
Every athlete successfully made weight for UFC on ABC 3 on Saturday. The ceremonial weigh-in will air live at 4 p.m. ET from the UFC host hotel in Uniondale, New York on UFC Fight Pass.
Featured image credit to Embed from Getty Images