Tonight the NHL 20 cover athlete was revealed! It was quite a surprise!
This was not a surprise to some as it was “leaked” by Walmart about an hour or two earlier.
- New shot animations (Patrik Laine, Steven Stamkos, PK Subban, and Auston Matthews),
- New animations and announcers (James Cybulski and Ray Ferraro with 300 hours of recorded phrases),
- Play of game highlights at the end of the game
- HUT Squad Battles
- Eliminator mode (Up to 81 players compete in a Battle Royale type of mode ones and threes included),
- Ones are now open for local multiplayer
- Expanded World Of CHEL
Many others, including myself, were very upset to not see Connected Franchise Mode added into the game.
New Features in Franchise Mode
- A 2K style trade finder will be added
- A new line chemistry system
- Hiring/firing coaches (up to eight) from your NHL and AHL teams.
news via: Matt Bertz
Discuss the announcement of the NHL 20 Cover Athlete and Features on the Overtime Heroics Forums!