NFL Power Rankings After Week Two
Let’s just get right into the NFL Power rankings after week two. Remember to have some fun and not take things too seriously. I am sure you will all do that.
NFL Power Ten
2. Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) – If Andy Reid can’t win a SuperBowl with Pat Mahomes, he should stop coaching.
3. Dallas Cowboys (2-0) – Wait, they got a new offensive coordinator in Kellen Moore? Maybe there is hope in Dallas after all.
5. Baltimore Ravens(2-0) – See I told you that playing the Dolphins made Lamar Jackson look better than…wait he did what in this game?
6. Seattle Seahawks(2-0) – Did Big Ben actually get injured or just put on a different number? Either way, we are still 2-0 baby!
7. Buffalo Bills(2-0) – Josh Allen led us to victory again!!! No Turnovers in this game. Maybe he will play well for two halves against the Bengals next week.
8. San Francisco 49ers(2-0) – Jimmy Garoppolo is now 10-2 as a starter. Just needed to get him healthy and all is good.
10. Detroit Lions(1-0-1) – They are still considered undefeated. Also, Kenny Golladay is outstanding. That is all I got.
Are We For Real?
11. Los Angeles Chargers(1-1) – Dang, it did it again…not San Diego. Maybe I will get this right this season. Yeah and maybe next week they will have Melvin Gordon too (he says sarcastically).
13. Philadelphia Eagles(1-1) – Can we keep anyone healthy for a season? I mean seriously this is getting ridiculous.
15. Houston Texans(1-1) – Damn, we almost lost to a guy porn sites want to rep. Is there anything else, really?
16. Oakland Raiders(1-1) – Maybe John Gruden is getting this thing moving in the right…it was the Broncos they beat? Forget it. (See we told you)
18. Tennessee Titans(1-1) – Also, thanks for making our offense look great Baker Mayfield. Reality set in week two.
20. Cleveland Browns(1-1) – Thank god for the Jets!! Also, OBJ enjoyed being back in NY.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers(1-1) – Bruce Arians is making Chris Godwin a star. Jameis Winston still a work in progress.
22. Atlanta Falcons(1-1) – We’re not 0-2. So there is that.
23. Arizona Cardinals(0-1-1) – Kyler Murray makes Larry Fitzgerald feel young again.
We’re Only 0-2
24. Pittsburgh Steelers(0-2) – Big Ben is breakable. It’s Mason Rudolph time.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars(0-2) – Let’s see the Dolphins got a first-round pick for Minkah. Ok, don’t listen to Jalen Ramsey and give us one of those.
26. New York Jets(0-2) – We went out and got the best running back money could buy. Can he play quarterback? That’s not happening.
27. Cincinnati Bengals(0-2) – The passing game seems to be working. Now, how do we win a game?
28. Carolina Panthers(0-2) – Christian McCaffery is still healthy. The inevitable “we trust our backup” speech.
29 Denver Broncos(0-2) – We should be 1-1 right now. You’re right, but you still have Joe Flacco at quarterback.
30. Washington Redskins(0-2) – Why did we draft Dwayne Haskins again?
32. Miami Dolphins – We will have all the 2020 first rounders before the season is over.