The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/2
Suns vs Grizzlies -2
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/2: Both the Suns and Grizzlies are a young talented team in the rebuilding process. But the Suns are a little further along. And their 3-2 record reflects that. The Suns even in the absence of Ayton can put up points quickly on the back of Oubre and Booker. On the other hand the Grizzlies are struggling to find scoring. And they are lacking on the defensive end.
Memphis will need a huge game from Ja Morant if they are going to be able to stay in this game. Which is possible but that still may not be enough vs the Suns fast paced offense. Because they also crash the boards hard and aim to always out work their opponent.
Devin Booker – 24 PPG, 6 APG, 4 RPG
Kelly Oubre Jr – 18 PPG, 6 RPG, 1 APG
Ja Morant – 17 PPG, 5 APG, 3 RPG
Jaren Jackson Jr. – 14 PPG, 6 RPG
Useful Team Stats
- Memphis is 20th in the league with 107.0 points per game this year. They are 25th in the league in shooting at 42%, while their average scoring margin is -13.8. They shoot 28% from 3-point range, which is good for 30th in the NBA. Also they are 10th in the league in rebounding with 47.8 boards per game, and 10th in assists per contest with 24.8. The Grizzlies are 7th in turnovers per game with 18.8.
- Phoenix averages 115.4 points per contest this season, which ranks them 7th in the NBA. Their average scoring margin is 9.2 and their shooting percentage is 46% as a team, which has them ranked 16th. Behind the arc they shoot 37% which is good for 9th in the league. They average 46.8 rebounds per game and 28.8 assists per game, which ranks them 14th and 2nd in those offensive categories.
- The Suns are covering the spread 100.0% of the time, having gone 5-0-0 ATS. Memphis is covering the spread 25.0% of the time, going 1-3-0 against the spread.
Pick: Suns +2
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/2: Blazers vs Sixers -5
It is always an exciting game when these two meet. But this time Joel Embiid will be out due to suspension from his fight with Towns. One of the the Sixers strengths and how they beat opponents will be lacking due to Embiid absence. Horford will really have to step up on both sides of the floor for Phili. But the Blazers will look to exploits embiid sitting out. They will do this by Whiteside controlling the paint and Lillard getting to the hole and causing foul trouble.
Sixers look for 5 straight wins and the Blazers look win 4 out of 5. Will the Sixers suffer their first loss?
Damian Lillard – 28 PPG, 7 APG, 5 RPG
CJ McCollum – 23 PPG, 3 RPG, 3 APG
Tobias Harris – 18 PPG, 9 RPG, 3 APG
Ben Simmons – 16 PPG, 8 RPG, 8 APG
Useful Team Stats
- Philadelphia averages 111.5 points per contest this season, which ranks them 14th in the NBA. Their average scoring margin is 11.0 and their shooting percentage is 45% as a team, which has them ranked 17th. Behind the arc they shoot 31% which is good for 24th in the league. They average 51.3 rebounds per game and 25.0 assists per game, which ranks them 1st and 8th in those offensive categories.
- Portland is 15th in the league with 111.0 points per game this year. They are 19th in the league in shooting at 45%, while their average scoring margin is 0.8. They shoot 37% from 3-point range, which is good for 12th in the NBA. Also they are 13th in the league in rebounding with 46.8 boards per game, and 30th in assists per contest with 17.4. The Blazers are 18th in turnovers per game with 16.2.
- The 76ers are covering the spread 75.0% of the time, having gone 3-1-0 ATS. Portland is covering 80.0% of the time, going 4-1-0 against the spread.
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/2: Hornets vs Warriors -1
Charlotte will go head to head against the 1-4 Warriors. This will Be the Warriors second game since Curry has been out with a broken hand.
Golden State is one of the worst defensive team so far this season. They are giving up 126 ppg which is second worse in the league. And they don’t have the offensive fire power to make up for it. D’Angelo Russell stepped up scoring 30 points in their first game without Steph. But he didn’t get much help in the scoring department his teammates. And the warriors are continuing to lose by around 18 ppg. That is also one of the worst in the league.
Charlotte have their own struggles but they are showing major improvement from last season.
Useful Team Stats
- The Hornets allow 117.6 points per game to their opponents which ranks them 24th in the league. They also allow a 48% shooting percentage and a 33% average from behind the arc, ranking them 26th and 9th in those defensive categories. Opponents average 46.2 rebounds a game which ranks 16th, and they give up 26.8 assists per contest which puts them in 26th place in the league.
- The Warriors surrender 126.3 points per contest, which ranks them 29th in the NBA. Their defense allows a 52% shooting percentage and a 43% average from 3-point range, ranking them 30th and 29th in those defensive statistics. They rank 30th with 31.5 assists allowed per contest, and 9th with 44.3 rebounds surrendered per game.
- The Hornets cover the spread 60.0% of the time, having gone 3-2-0 ATS. Golden State is covering 25.0% of the time, going 1-3-0 against the spread.
Pick: warriors -1
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/2: Magic vs Nuggets -2.5
Nuggets loom to snap a two game losing streak after starting the season 3-0. Their head coach called them out after last game due to their poor defense and lack of effort. We will see if that has any impact on them tonight. Last year this team looked poised to be a contender but so far in this young season they are not meeting expectations. But Michael Porter Jr made his long awaited debut the other night scoring 15 points. This may be the spark they need to get them back on track.
Orlando didn’t have as if expectations but they also seem to be below where many thought they would be. They are still plagued by not have a consistent pg to run the floor. Also Aaron Gordon is off to a horrible start to this season.
Evan Fournier – 18 PPG, 3 APG
Nikola Vucevic – 15 PPG, 10 RPG
Jamal Murray – 17 PPG, 5 APG, 3 RPG
Nikola Jokic – 15 PPG, 11 RPG
Useful Team Stats
- The Nuggets allow 106.4 points per game to their opponents which ranks them 10th in the league. They also allow a 44% shooting percentage and a 34% average from behind the arc, ranking them 13th and 13th in those defensive categories. Opponents average 45.8 rebounds a game which ranks 15th, and they give up 24.4 assists per contest which puts them in 20th place in the league.
- The Magic surrender 93.8 points per contest, which ranks them 2nd in the NBA. Their defense allows a 41% shooting percentage and a 26% average from 3-point range, ranking them 5th and 2nd in those defensive statistics. They rank 4th with 20.0 assists allowed per con
- The Nuggets are covering 40.0% of the time, having gone 2-3-0 ATS. Orlando is covering 25.0% of the time, going 1-3-0 against the spread.
Pick: Nuggets – 2.5