The Chicago Kids College Basketball Picks 11/4
The Chicago Kids College Basketball Picks 11/4: (3)Kansas VS (4)Duke -2
The Chicago Kids College Basketball Picks 11/4: College Basketball is one of the hardest sports to predict early one. The biggest thing to look at is which team is is ready to produce. And you base that on experience and the style they play. Some styles take longer for players to adjust to. Freshman sensations are always great to follow but predicting how they will start the season is tough. Especially big men, they always seem to struggle and take time to adjust to the next level.
Kansas will have 5 upper classmen in their starting line up. on the other Hand Duke will have 4 freshman starting. And one of those Freshman is Freshmen Center Vernon Carey
Keys to each team
- Sophomore Pg Dotson is predicted by many to be the best all around pg in the Nation. Having a floor general like Dotson comes in handy when your biggest threat is a big man who needs the ball inside. Senior, 7’0, 270 pounds, Center UDOKA AZUBUIKE is the most imposing threat in the country. His weakness is health. But he is going into the season 100% healthy
- Bill self and the Jay hawks fell down the Big 12 rankings last season. But don’t expect that to happen again, as Bill Self has the firepower up and down the roster to start a new streak in 2020. Yes, They have their Question marks but as the Big 12 has gotten weaker the Jay hawks have gotten much stronger, The way this team is put together they have the chance to push Michigan state and Duke to be favorites to cut down the nets in March,
- This team is a Classic Duke team. They get the bet recruits in the country and you really don’t know what to expect. The biggest difference this season is the they have PG Tre young returning. This is huge for Duke because he will be able to run the floor and help get these young bucks in the right spots. Duke had the 3rd best recruiting class. And head lining this class is Center Vernon Carey and Guard Cassius Stanley. How far this team goes all depends on how fast these freshman adapt and if they can gel as a team. Because that was the downfall of their super team last season. They all played as a bunch of individuals instead as a united team.
- Duke is incredibly talented and expected to win the ACC. Even though they haven’t won the ACC title since 2010, the talent is too good here to be ignored. The ACC title race will be the most competitive conference in the country. Because Louisville, UNC, Virginia and Duke will all be in contention for the ACC title,
Pick: Kansas +2
The Chicago Kids College Basketball Picks 11/4: (2)Kentucky vs (1)Michigan State -2
Michigan State comes into this season as The Unanimous number 1 across all the rankings.This roster is the perfect roster construction for a Tom Izzo team. Because they are experienced, deep and their fundamentals are remarkable. Kentucky on the other hands have a lot of questions and they didn’t have the strongest recruiting years. Last year was the first time since 2007 a John Calipari team didn’t have a player drafted in the top 10. Does that mean anything? Maybe not but it also can be telling of what’s to come.
Keys to each team
- They are bringing a lot of known players to the court. And that group is lead by All-American Guard Cassius Winston and Joshua Langford. Unfortunately Joshua will be out until January due to an injury. Will Red shirt Sr Kyle Ahrens be able to fill the void Langford leaves? That’s a big question for the Spartans. Another question is the Center position. Because they really don’t have a player that truly owns that position.
- Likely Xavier Tillman will start but 6’11 defensive monster Bingham will get some playing time as well. We will see who earns that starting spot as the season progresses. But this is a position that will be big Tomorrow. Because both teams have questions at Center. And ultimately I think the game will come down to which big man is the most productive on both sides off the courts.
- Michigan State should be rock solid this season with a roster full of known entities and potential breakout studs. Izzo’s defense should remain tough in the paint and continue to force opponents to play long possessions and shoot contested outside shots. Sparty is a disciplined, well-coached team led by one of the best players in the country
- The Wildcats have a different Roster construction then usual and many question marks surrounding their roster. They are bringing a mix of Freshman and returning players to the floor. But none of them jump off the page as a player that will take this team over and be the go-to guy. One of their strengths is that they have some depth especially at guard and on the wing. But both players have complete opposite skill sets. Will that cause issues by not having consistency with each unit? Or will it be a positive thing because Coach Calipari will have several different looks to throw at opponents.
- The Wildcats will be ferocious on the offensive glass, menacing defensively, and relatively averse to three-point shooting. This team will also be so hard to score on as they have some lock down on ball defenders. They are going to be a fun team to watch.
Pick: Michigan State -2
http://Shorelinesportsbook.com Use the coupon code othgambling and have your deposit matched up to 100% up to $500