The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/4
Pistons vs Wizards -2
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/4: Pistons bring in a 3-4 record against the Wizards 1-4 record. And Both are missing there best player. Detroit’s being lead by the unbelievable performance of Andre Drummond who is averaging 22/18. And Derrick Rose who started the season coming off the bench Is quickly becoming a huge piece for them. For the Wizards Beal is stepping up in Walls absence and several young pieces like Rookie Rui and young big man Thomas Bryant are filling out a strong supporting cast..
Washington has several strong areas and they have shown that they can score. But defensively they are bottom 5 in points allowed and they are bottom 5 in rebounds per game. They have constant break downs when it comes to transition and pick and roll defense,
Andre Drummond – 22 PPG, 18 RPG
Derrick Rose – 25 PPG, 6 RPG
Bradley Beal – 27 PPG, 6 RPG, 4 APG
Isaiah Thomas – 16 PPG, 7 APG, 3 RPG
Useful Team Stats
- The Pistons are covering 42.9% of the time, having gone 3-4-0 ATS. Washington is covering 80.0% of the time, going 4-1-0 against the spread.
- The Pistons allow 11.1 points per game to their opponents which ranks them 1st in the league. They also allow a 48% shooting percentage and a 37% average from behind the arc, ranking them 26th and 23rd in those defensive categories.
- The Wizards surrender 121.4 points per contest, which ranks them 28th in the NBA. Their defense allows a 48% shooting percentage and a 37% average from 3-point range, ranking them 27th and 20th in those defensive statistics. They rank 25th with 25.4 assists allowed per contest, and 24th with 47.8 rebounds surrendered per game.
Pick: pistons +2
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/4: Pelicans vs Nets -3.5
Both of these teams are top 5 in points scored per game. Also both are in Bottom 5 for points allowed each game. This game is setting up to be another fast paced high octane shootout.
The biggest difference is that the Pelicans are more well rounded. And they have more players that can score. On the other hand the Nets have 1 main scoring threat in Kyrie. But on the other side the Pelicans have several scoring threats to back up Ingram. Another area where the Pelicans have the edge on the Nets is in the Paint. New Orleans will be to physical and aggressive in the post and in the paint. Thats where the Nets will struggle most vs the Pelicans
Brandon Ingram – 23 PPG, 7 RPG, 4 APG
Jrue Holiday – 14 PPG, 6 RPG, 4 APG
Kyrie Irving – 30 PPG, 7 APG, 6 RPG
Caris Lever – 18 PPG, 4 RPG
Useful Team Stats
- The Pelicans cover 33.3% of the time, having gone 2-4-0 ATS. Brooklyn covers the spread 16.7% of the time, going 1-5-0 against the spread.
- New Orleans averages 118.3 points per contest this season, which ranks them 4th in the NBA. Their average scoring margin is -4.2 and their shooting percentage is 46% as a team, which has them ranked 13th. Also Behind the arc they shoot 38% which is good for 7th in the league.
- Brooklyn is 3rd in the league with 118.7 points per game this year. They are 10th in the league in shooting at 46%, while their average scoring margin is -0.8. They shoot 40% from 3-point range, which is good for 1st in the NBA. Also they are 2nd in the league in rebounding with 50.7 boards per game, and 17th in assists per contest with 23.2. The Nets are 2nd in turnovers per game with 19.3.
Pick: Pelicans +3.5
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/4: Suns vs Sixers -3
The Sixers will be without Embiid and the Suns without Ayton. Phoenix in this early season is showing to be much improved from last season. And they rank at the top of several statistical categories. Also they have improved their bench depth drastically from last season. That is one of the reasons they are 4-2.
Phili brings in a 5-0 record and are one of the most well rounded teams in the league. Even without Joel Embiid they are still deep in every position and can take over on both sides of the ball.
Both teams are actually very similar in how they play and what they excel at. But the sixers are much further along the process.
Useful Team Stats
- The 76ers allow 106.0 points per contest which is 10th in the NBA. They also surrender a 46% shooting percentage and a 38% average from 3-point range, ranking them 19th and 24th in defensive field goal percentage.
- The Suns give up 106.0 points per game, which ranks them 11th in the league. Also Their defense surrenders a 43% shooting percentage and a 31% average from behind the 3-point line, ranking them 9th and 6th in those defensive statistics.
- The 76ers cover the spread 75.0% of the time, having gone 3-1-1 ATS. Phoenix is covering 100.0% of the time, going 6-0-0 against the spread.
Pick: Suns +3