The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/6
Knicks vs Pistons -3
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/6: The Knicks are coming into this game with a 3 game losing streak and the Pistons have lost 3 of 4. Detroits biggest issue is scoring. Because yes they have Drummond and Rose but neither are prolific scorers that you can count on when you need a basket. And the Knicks are only averaging 97 PPG which is bottom two in the league. They have a lot of secondary scorers and role player but they don’t have that true go to guy yet. RJ Barrett will eventually be that guy but it will take time.
This game will be decided by which team gets the most help from role players. And will RJ Barrett take over or will it be Derrick Rose?
Rj Barrett – 18 PPG, 4 RPG, 3 APG
Marcus Morris – 17 PPG, 5 RPG, 4 APG
Derrick Rose – 20 PPG, 6 APG
Andre Drummond – 21 PPG, 19 RPG, 3 APG
Useful Team Stats
- The Knicks are covering 57.1% of the time, having gone 4-3-0 ATS. Detroit is covering 37.5% of the time, going 3-5-0 against the spread.
- Detroit is 18th in the league with 107.1 points per game this year. They are 6th in the league in shooting at 47%, while their average scoring margin is -5.3. They shoot 38% from 3-point range, which is good for 6th in the NBA. The Knicks are 27th in the league in rebounding with 42.4 boards per game, and 20th in assists per contest with 22.5.
- New York averages 99.6 points per contest this season, which ranks them 29th in the NBA. Their average scoring margin is -9.1 and their shooting percentage is 42% as a team, which has them ranked 29th. Behind the arc they shoot 34% which is good for 17th in the league.
Pick: Pistons -3
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/6: Wizards vs Pacers -5.5
Pacers had their 3 game winning streak snapped in a overtime thriller vs the Hornets last night. The Injuries are piling up and it caught up to them vs the Hornets.
Washington has lost 3/4. They have a lot of areas to be proud of but those are mostly on the offensive side of the ball. Because they continue to get outworked on the glass, in the paint and lose the turnover battle. They will need Thomas and Bryant to come up big In this game to have a chance.
This is going to be a fast paced game and the team that can control the boards and have the most help off the bench will win this game
Malcolm Brogdon – 22 PPG, 9 APG, 5 RPG
Damontas Sabonis – 21 PPG, 11 RPG, 4 APG
Bradley Beal – 26 PPG, 6 RPG, 4 APG
Rui Hachimura – 14 PPG, 5 RPG, 1 APG
Useful Team Stats
- Indiana is 21st in the NBA with 105.2 points per contest this season. They are 18th in the league in shooting at 44%, while their average scoring margin is 1.33. They shoot 32% from beyond the arc, which is good for 23rd in the league. The Pacers are 22nd in the NBA in rebounding with 44.2 boards per contest and 10th in assists per game with 24.3. The Pacers are 27th in turnovers per contest with 13.5.
- Washington averages 116.8 points per contest, which is 6th in the league. Their average scoring margin is -0.8 and their shooting percentage is 46% as a unit, which has them ranked 13th. From 3-point territory they shoot 36%, which is good for 10th in the NBA. And they average 42.5 boards per contest and 26.0 assists per game, which ranks them 26th and 5th in those offensive categories.
- The Wizards are covering 83.3% of the time, having gone 5-1-0 ATS. Indiana is covering the spread 50.0% of the time, going 3-3-0 against the spread.
Pick: wizards +5
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/6: Chicago Vs Atlanta -2.5
Chicago had a big lead last night vs the Lakers but as usual they faded at the end and lost. This team has one of the all around worst defenses in the league. They give up high field goal percentages, get bullied on the glass, create the least about of turnovers and they make opposing guards look much better then they are. And now they are going against one of the best young guards in the league. The Hawks have had an up and down start to the season. After starting 2-0 they have lost 3 of 4. And now John Collins is suspended 25 games. In their first game without him they beat the Spurs 108-100 and had several player step up and help Trae. This is exactly what they need to do going forward.
This game will be decided by guard play and who controls the paint. The bulls should have the advantage without Collins. But Hunter, Bruno and parker have shown they can step up in his absence.
Zach Lavine – 21 PPG, 4 RPG, 3 APG
Lauri Markkanen – 16 PPG, 8 RPG, 2 APG
Trae Young – 26 PPG, 5 RPG, 7 APG
Josh Collins – 17 PPG, 8 RPG, 6 APG
Useful Team Stats
- The Bulls allow 110.3 points per game to their opponents which ranks them 18th in the league. They also allow a 47% shooting percentage and a 36% average from behind the arc, ranking them 22nd and 20th in those defensive categories. Also Opponents average 51.7 rebounds a game which ranks 29th, and they give up 24.6 assists per contest which puts them in 21st place in the league.
- The Hawks surrender 104.4 points per contest, which ranks them 8th in the NBA. Their defense allows a 42% shooting percentage and a 30% average from 3-point range, ranking them 7th and 4th in those defensive statistics. They rank 6th with 21.0 assists allowed per contest, and 10th with 44.8 rebounds surrendered per game. And the Hawks are 22nd in the NBA in forcing turnovers with 17.6 per game.
Pick: Hawks -2.5
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/6: Kings vs Raptors -9.5
Kings come in battling injury as Bagley is still out and now Harry Giles has been put on the IR list. Buddy Hield is also battling an injury and is questionable for tonight’s game. They started the season 0-5 and now won 2 straight. Many expected the Kings to be much improved this season. It is early but so far they are struggling. Much of that could be due to all the injury’s. But De’aaron has regressed early on, the last two game he has shown flashes of what he was last season. Hopefully that is a sign of things to come. Also Luke Walton’s rotation has been questionable to say the least.
Toronto has started 5-2 and they have found a leader in Siakam. Defensively they are one of the all around best teams in the league and they have great scoring with Siakam, Lowry and Vanvleet. But their biggest struggle is that they lack depth and don’t get much bench help. That’s due to players like Kawhi and Green leaving so those bench players from last season are now in the starting line up.
Useful Team Stats
- The Kings are covering the spread 28.6% of the time, having gone 2-5-0 ATS. Toronto is covering 66.7% of the time, going 4-2-0 against the spread.
- The Kings allow 110.1 points per contest which is 16th in the NBA. They also surrender a 48% shooting percentage and a 37% average from 3-point range, ranking them 28th and 23rd in defensive field goal percentage. Also Opponents average 43.0 rebounds a game which ranks 7th, and they allow 23.9 assists per game which puts them in 19th place in the league.
- The Raptors give up 106.8 points per game, which ranks them 11th in the league. Their defense surrenders a 40% shooting percentage and a 36% average from behind the 3-point line, ranking them 1st and 17th in those defensive statistics. They rank 24th with 25.2 dimes allowed per game and 27th with 49.0 boards surrendered per contest. The Raptors are 12th in the league in forcing turnovers with 15.3 per contest. And Toronto is 12th in the NBA with 113.0 points per contest this season.
Pick: King’s +9
http://shorelinesportsbook.com Use the coupon code othgambling and have your deposit matched up to 100% up to $500