The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/8
Grizzlies Vs Magic -8.5
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/8: Orlando Brings in a 4 games losing streak. Because simply they can’t score. They average 95 ppg which is dead last in the Nba. And they shoot 41% form the field which is also dead last. Orlando’s leading scorer only averages 16 ppg, that will not cut it. The inside game is strong they do well in rebounding and controling the paint. But the guard play is absolutely horrible and thats why they are last in shooting and 3 point shooting.
Memphis snapped a 3 games skid with a big win over Minnesota. Rookie Ja is having an unbelievable rookie season. But Sophomore Jaren Jackson Jr is struggling and is already down a few points and rebounds per game from last season. If Ja can keep doing what he’s doing and get that help from Brooks. Then Their Guard play will lead them to victory.
N. Vucevic – 16 PPG. 10 RPG, 6 APG
E. Fournier – 14 PPG, 3 RPG
J. Morant – 20 PPG, 5 APG
D. Brooks – 15 PPG, 4 RPG
Useful Team Stats
- The Grizzlies are covering 28.6% of the time, having gone 2-5-0 ATS. Orlando is covering 28.6% of the time, going 2-5-1 against the spread.
- Memphis averages 110.0 points per contest, which is 18th in the league. Their average scoring margin is -7.9 and their shooting percentage is 45% as a unit, which has them ranked 19th. From 3-point territory they shoot 29%, which is good for 28th in the NBA. They average 48.1 boards per contest and 25.4 assists per game, which ranks them 5th and 6th in those offensive categories.
- Orlando is 30th in the NBA with 95.1 points per contest this season. They are 30th in the league in shooting at 41%, while their average scoring margin is -4.63. They shoot 27% from beyond the arc, which is good for 30th in the league. The Magicare 8th in the NBA in rebounding with 46.9 boards per contest and 25th in assists per game with 21.0.
Pick: Grizzlies +8.5
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/8: Heat vs Lakers -8
This is a game between two of the best teams in the league. Also both are top on defense. Los Angeles is ranked 1st and Miami 4th. They both have so much offensive fire power. But they do it in different ways. The Lakers Offensive attack is lead by James and Davis who average 26 points and 10 rebounds per game.
Miami’s offense is lead by a deep attack. This team has 4-5 players that can take over the game at anytime. Also I expect this team to keep improving the more Butler gets used to this team.
The big difference tonight could be that the lakers were off last night. And the Heat are on the second leg of a back to back..
A. Davis – 26 PPG, 10 RPG, 2 APG
L. James – 26 PPG, 11 RPG, 8 APG
J. Butler – 18 PPG, 6 RPG, 6 APG
K. Nunn – 17 PPG, 2 APG
Useful Team Stats
- The Heat are covering the spread 83.3% of the time, having gone 5-1-1 ATS. Los Angeles covers the spread 71.4% of the time, going 5-2-0 against the spread.
- The Heat allow 106.6 points per contest which is 10th in the NBA. They also surrender a 43% shooting percentage and a 28% average from 3-point range, ranking them 11th and 2nd in defensive field goal percentage. Opponents average 43.0 rebounds a game which ranks 6th, and they allow 24.3 assists per game which puts them in 19th place in the league.
- The Lakers give up 101.1 points per game, which ranks them 5th in the league. Their defense surrenders a 42% shooting percentage and a 32% average from behind the 3-point line, ranking them 5th and 7th in those defensive statistics. They rank 8th with 21.4 dimes allowed per game and 19th with 46.6 boards surrendered per contest.
Pick: Heat +8
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/8: Golden State vs Minnesota -12
Minnesota is on a two game skid and this is the second of their back to back games. The Wolves started 3-0 but since K.A.Ts suspension they have stumbled a bit. And even with Towns returning they haven’t quite regained that dominance.
Golden States decimated with injury and continue to struggle. But the warriors young players really are stepping up and that’s lead by rookie Pachall averaging 18 PPG. Tonight the warriors may get more help if D-Lo returns. He is still questionable. But even if he does return they need to find some defense. They give up 121 ppg which is bottom 3 in the league. And with Towns coming into town this can get ugly quick.
D. Russell – 19 PPG, 6 APG, 3 RPG
E. Paschall – 17 PPG, 4 RPG
K. Towns – 26 PPG, 11 RPG, 3 APG
A. Wiggins – 22 PPG, 4 RPG, 2 APG
Useful Team Stats
- The Warriors cover 25.0% of the time, having gone 2-6-0 ATS. Minnesota is covering 50.0% of the time, going 3-3-1 against the spread.
- Golden State averages 111.8 points per contest this season, which ranks them 14th in the NBA. Their average scoring margin is -9.8 and their shooting percentage is 43% as a team, which has them ranked 28th. Behind the arc they shoot 34% which is good for 21st in the league.
- Minnesota is 5th in the league with 116.7 points per game this year. They are 21st in the league in shooting at 44%, while their average scoring margin is -2.0. They shoot 33% from 3-point range, which is good for 25th in the NBA. The Wolves are 21st in the league in rebounding with 44.9 boards per game, and 14th in assists per contest with 24.4. The Timberwolves are 13th in turnovers per game with 16.7.
Pick: Wolves -12
The Chicago Kids Nba Picks 11/8: Knicks vs Dallas -9.5
This is a battle of two great young players in Luka and RJ. The Mavs are rolling strong at 5-2 and the Knicks are 1-7.
New York struggles on both sides. They give up 110 ppg and only score 99 ppg. The Knick start out strong and hang in the game but then at the end they just can’t hang on long enough. Because hey don’t have depth in scoring and get no help off the bench.
Dallas is rolling strong with Luka and Kristaps quickly build great chemistry. And that will only get better with time. Dallas still struggles in bench consistency and shooting and so far that hasn’t impacted them in the win column.
Useful Team Stats
- The Knicks cover the spread 50.0% of the time, having gone 4-4-0 ATS. Dallas is covering 42.9% of the time, going 3-4-0 against the spread.
- The Knicks allow 110.4 points per game to their opponents which ranks them 16th in the league. They also allow a 47% shooting percentage and a 37% average from behind the arc, ranking them 21st and 21st in those defensive categories. Opponents average 46.3 rebounds a game which ranks 18th, and they give up 24.1 assists per contest which puts them in 18th place in the league.
- The Mavericks surrender 111.3 points per contest, which ranks them 18th in the NBA. Their defense allows a 46% shooting percentage and a 33% average from 3-point range, ranking them 18th and 8th in those defensive statistics. They rank 15th with 23.7 assists allowed per contest, and 14th with 45.6 rebounds surrendered per game.
Pick: Mavs -9.5
http://shorelinesportsbook.com Use the coupon code othgambling and have your deposit matched up to 100% up to $500