Sunday Streamers Week 15
Sunday Streamers for Week 15 brings hope for some redemption. The streamers from last week didn’t produce as we had forseen, but let’s look forward and focus on the four matchups this week. Three of the eight teams are playing the second of back-to-back games. The Islanders are traveling to play Carolina, after a home game against Washington on Saturday. Blackhawks are traveling back home from Toronto to play Winnipeg, and the Blue Jackets travel to New York to take on the Rangers after hosting New Jersey.
Without further ado…here are your Sunday Streamers for Week 15
Boston Bruins vs Pittsburgh Penguins, 12:30pm
- Jared McCann, PIT 35% – 4G, 1A, +2, 4 PIM, 1 PPP, 20 SOG, 7 hits, 6 blocks in 16:33 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Dominik Simon, PIT 2% – 1G, 3A, +2, 10 SOG, 7 hits in 14:20 ATOI in his last 7 games
- Jake DeBrusk, BOS 35% – 3G, 4A, +3, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 18 SOG, 1 hit, 3 blocks in 16:23 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Charlie Coyle, BOS 11% – 2G, 3A, +3, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 17 SOG, 9 hits 5 block in 15:40 ATOI in his last 7 games.
For Pittsburgh, tough to go wrong grabbing one of the 2 guys playing with Sidney Crosby. McCann is getting some power play time too. In Boston, DeBrusk has been on fire lately. Playing second line minutes, and playing top power play, DeBrusk is set up for success. With David Krejci possible sidelined, Coyle slots in on that second line with DeBrusk and is also on the second power play unit.
New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes, 5pm
- Jordan Eberle, NYI 14% – 3G, 2A, +3, 1 PPP, 23 SOG, 8 hits, 7 blocks in 17:56 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Devon Toews, NYI – 0G, 2A, -1, 2 PIM, 16 SOG, 11 hits, 13 blocks in 20:36 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Warren Foegele, CAR 5% – 2G, 1A, -3, 4 PIM, 17 SOG, 4 hits in 14:35 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Martin Necas, CAR 5% – 2G, 2A, +3, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 7 SOG, 4 hits, 4 blocks in 14:42 ATOI in his last 6 games
The Islanders aren’t a great option for point streamers, but Eberle has been playing well on a line with Anders Lee and Brock Nelson. Toews is a good option for the peripheral stats, plus he is getting a good amount of power play time. For the Carolina guys, we’re going with highest upside. Foegele is playing alongside Jordan Staal and Andrei Svechnikov, Necas is lining up with Erik Haula and Ryan Dzingel. Necas is getting some power play time on the second squad with Dzingel, Nino Niederreiter and Lucas Wallmark.
Winnipeg Jets vs Chicago Blackhawks, 7pm
- Adam Lowry, WPG 4% – 0G, 1A, -1, 2 PIM, 6 SOG, 16 hits, 2 blocks in 16:36 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Connor Murphy, CHI 9% – 0G, 1A, +1, 2 PIM, 13 SOG, 10 hits, 18 blocks in 21:29 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Adam Boqvist, CHI 2% – 1G, 1A, -3, 8 SOG, 7 hits, 7 blocks in 19:55 ATOI in his last 6 games.
This matchup isn’t the best for reliable streaming options. Lowry brings a good amount of physicality to the game, averaging just under three hits per game over the last seven games. Murphy covers all the peripheral stats very well, and Boqvist is on the top power play. There’s a lot of upside in this one, the opportunity for some point production is there.
Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Rangers, 7pm
- Gustav Nyquist, CBJ 27% – 1G, 2A, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 9 SOG, 2 hits, 5 blocks in 18:46 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Nick Foligno, CBJ 11% – 1G, 3A, 7 PIM, 1 PPP, 8 SOG, 26 hits, 10 blocks in 18:21 ATOI in his last 7 games.
- Adam Fox, NYR 31% – 1G, 3A, +6, 2 PIM, 1 PPP, 14 SOG, 8 hits, 1 block in 16:24 ATOI in his last 6 games.
- Filip Chytil, NYR 2% – 1G, 2A, 1 PPP, 9 SOG, 3 hits, 1 block in 15:34 ATOI in his last 6 games.
Columbus is another team with little to offer for point streaming options. Taking 2/3 of the top line is a good route. Nyquist is getting top power play too. Foligno is more reliable in the hit department then anything else, but he is getting second power play time along with his top line minutes. Even though he is over the 50% line that is used, check in on Cam Atkinson. 2 points in his first game back from injury. Fox has been producing very well recently, even without a lot of power play time. He is making the best out of his third pairing minutes. Chytil is starting to come into his own. Centering the third line, and second power play unit, Chytil is looking to keep his current point streak going.
Sunday Streamers Week 15 Conclusion
Not the best week for offensive streamers, but there are plenty of good options to fill a few categories for your squads.
As for goalie options, most of the top guys are widely owned. But there are a couple that could be getting the start, and are available in a lot of leagues. Check in on these guys:
Best of luck to you all!
Be sure to follow me, @FNTSYHCKYTRADES, on Twitter for all your fantasy hockey needs.
Head over to the Overtime Heroics Forums and discuss this article and many more!
Don’t forget to head over to our shop if you are interested in purchasing some Overtime Heroics gear!
Check out our partners at Repp Sports! They offer the first-ever crowd-sourced, no carb, no sugar, energy drink called RAZE and much more! Use the link above or add the promo code OTH1 at checkout to get 30% off your order!