This NFL Draft order is set in stone. This is the first 2020 NFL Mock Draft that gets to do trade-ups and trade downs. We get to predict a few moves that could happen come April.
1. Cincinnati Bengals – Joe Burrow|QB| LSU
Not believing in any Justin Herbert smoke, even after his strong Senior Bowl performance. Let’s move on.
2. Washington Redskins – Chase Young |EDGE| Ohio State
Chase Young is the best player in this draft regardless of his position. Plus, he plays a pretty valuable position on defense. Another easy pick, let’s move on.
3. Miami Dolphins (via Detriot Lions) – Tua Tagovailoa |QB| Alabama
We still do not know 100% about Tua’s injury until draft time comes. The Dolphins are giving up their 26th overall pick to move up 3rd overall. TANK FOR TUA was legit!
4. New York Giants – Jedrick Wills Jr. |OT| Alabama
Jedrick Wills is by far the most athletic offensive tackle in this class. Wills can also play both tackle positions. Plug Wills in at starting right tackle, the Giants just gave Daniel Jones another second to get rid of the ball.
5. Detriot Lions (via Miami Dolphins) – Jeffrey Okudah |CB| Ohio State
The Lions play a man-heavy defense. Pairing Okudah up with Darius Slay would be huge for this team moving forward.
6. Los Angeles Chargers – Justin Herbert |QB| Oregon
The Chargers having to move on from Philip Rivers. There is a massive hole at quarterback for them. They could be looking to fill that void in free agency, but in this mock, I think Herbert will be an excellent fit for the Chargers.
7. Carolina Panthers – Derrick Brown |IDL| Auburn
The Panthers are a team that could move down in the draft and collects future picks. But in this mock, we have the Panthers taking Derrick Brown. In my opinion, this is the easiest pick the Panthers can make. The Panthers just need to go with the best player available.
8. Arizona Cardinals – CeeDee Lamb |WR| Oklahoma
CeeDee Lamb played with Kyler Murray in college. Lamb was Murray’s favorite target. Why not have that duo in the NFL now? I think the fans of Arizona and Kyler Murray would love this pick.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars – Isaiah Simmons |LB| Clemson
With Telvin Smith gone, the Jags need to fill the void at linebacker. When you draft Simmons, you are getting a very good linebacker in coverage. He is very good inside the box linebacker. Huge pick for the Jags in this 2020 NFL Mock Draft.
10. Cleveland Browns – Andrew Thomas |OT| Georgia
The Browns can not give Baker Mayfield any time to throw the ball. This is an easy pick for the Browns, pick the best available offensive tackle.
11. New York Jets – Tristan Wirfs |OT| Iowa
The New York Jets need to give Sam Darnold more time to throw the ball. If the Jets can get a beast at tackle, Darnold will have way more time to be able to throw the ball downfield.
12. Las Vegas Raiders – Jerry Jeudy |WR| Alabama
The Raiders need a number one receiver for Derek Carr. Getting Jeudy this late in the draft would be a steal for them. The Raiders could easily win this 2020 NFL Mock Draft if they can scoop up this pick.
13. Dallas Cowboys (via Indianapolis Colts) – Xavier McKinney |S| Alabama
The Cowboys trade up from 17 with the Colts to get their safety of the future. The Cowboys are having safety this year. With a draft that has very good talent in the later rounds, getting their future safety is more important.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Mekhi Becton |OT| Louisville
The Bucs need to open up running lanes for their running backs and give Jameis Winston some more time to throw the ball. Mekhi Becton will do just that for them and also the man is 6’7 and weighs 360 pounds.
15. Denver Broncos – Kristian Fulton |CB| LSU
The Broncos need a replacement for Chris Harris Jr., who is gonna test free agency. Getting the next best cornerback in this 2020 NFL Mock Draft will be huge on the development of this Broncos defense.
16. Atlanta Falcons – A.J. Epenesa |EDGE| Iowa
The Falcons are not bringing back Vic Beasley, so there is a huge void at edge rusher now. The Falcons need to get talent on the defensive line.
17. Indianapolis Colts (via Dallas Cowboys) – Jordan Love |QB| Utah State
The Colts are not very happy with Jacoby Brissett and would like to move away from him soon. Drafting Love you are willing for him to sit most of the year and have him learn and develop on the sidelines before you put him in an actual game.
18. Miami Dolphins (via Pittsburgh Steelers) – K’Lavon Chaisson |EDGE| LSU
The Dolphins get their EDGE rusher of the future. The Dolphins need to get pressure on their opponent’s quarterbacks. This pick makes too much sense not to happen.
19. Las Vegas Raiders (via Chicago Bears) – C.J. Henderson |CB| Florida
The Raiders need help in the secondary department for sure. With a few of the Raiders cornerbacks hitting free agency, they are gonna need to draft a true number one cornerback. Henderson is your man than Raiders.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (via Los Angeles Rams) – Javon Kinlaw |IDL| South Carolina
Kinlaw did not play in the Senior Bowl but during Senior Bowl practice, the kid looked like a top 10 pick in this draft. Having him drop all the way to 20th overall is crazy but the Jaguars get a solid defensive lineman.
21. Philadelphia Eagles – Henry Ruggs III |WR| Alabama
Henry Ruggs is the fastest guy in this entire draft. The kid will probably run the 40-yard dash around sub 4.3, which would move his draft stock a bit higher. The Combine has not happened yet, but the Eagles get their DeSean Jackson replacement.
22. Buffalo Bills – Tee Higgins |WR| Clemson
23. New England Patriots – Laviska Shenault Jr. |WR| Colorado
Laviska Shenault is a playmaker, he is a player that wants the ball in his hands every single play. The Patriots need that on the offensive side of the ball. Laviska would be a good Patriot.
24. New Orleans Saints – Patrick Queen |LB| LSU
The Saints need another receiver but the defense is what lost them games, not really the offensive. Getting a day one starter linebacker this late in the draft is crazy. Queen is a sideline to sideline linebacker, which is a very good open-field tackler.
25. Minnesota Vikings – Trevon Diggs |CB| Alabama
The Diggs brothers are united together in the NFL. Having a 6’4 cornerback in the NFL is almost unheard of. The Vikings are lacking good cornerback, if Diggs can come in and be a day one starter for the Vikings, they could possibly make it back to the playoffs and make a run for Super Bowl.
26. Detriot Lions (Via Miami Dolphins) – Ross Blacklock |DL| TCU
This pick is when Damon ‘Snacks’ Harrison announces retirement. They are gonna have a huge void at nose tackle, Ross Blacklock will come in and have very similar production that Snacks had.
27. Seattle Seahawks – Julian Okwara |EDGE| Norte Dame
Injuries have been the reason why you guys have not heard of him, watch his tape at Norte Dame than you will be impressed too. Okwara and Clowney on opposite sides of each other side like a deadly duo.
28. Baltimore Ravens – Kenneth Murray |LB| Oklahoma
The Ravens need an off the ball linebacker. Getting Murray that can move sideline to sideline that can tackle in the open field, would help out his defense a bunch.
29. Tennessee Titans – Yetur Gross-Matos |EDGE|Penn State
The Titans need to get better pressure on the quarterback if they want to repeat anything like they did last season. Cameron Wake is old and Harold Landry is not the player that the Titans thought he was.
30. Green Bay Packers – Justin Jefferson |WR| LSU
The Packers need another playmaker on offense. Devante Adams and Justin Jefferson sounds like a nasty duo to me, and to also have Aaron Rodgers throwing you the ball. This offense can be even better next season.
31. San Francisco 49ers – Grant Delpit |S| LSU
The 49ers could lose Jimmie Ward from free agency. Delpit would be his replacement, and just like Ward, they both have excellent coverage skills.
32. Kansas City Chiefs – Jeff Gladney |CB| TCU
The Cheifs need help on the defense side of the ball, especially in the secondary. If the Cheifs can land a cornerback like Gladney in the draft, this team can go back to the Super Bowl without a problem again this season.
Check out and compare my 2020 NFL Mock Draft 4.0 to my 2020 NFL Mock Draft 3.0.