The official weigh-ins for UFC 250 have concluded. The main event will move forward as planned after both fighters made weight at Friday’s official weigh-in in Las Vegas. In fact, all fights have weighed in successfully, making the entire card official. This includes the Evan Dunham/Herbert Burns bout, which is at a catchweight of 150 pounds. The last time a pay-per-view was free of any weigh-in complications was UFC 247: Jones vs. Reyes. Full weigh-in results for UFC 250 are as follows:
- Amanda Nunes (145) vs. Felicia Spencer (144.5)
- Raphael Assuncao (136) vs. Cody Garbrandt (136)
- Aljamain Sterling (136) vs. Corey Sandhagen (135.5)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Anthony Rocco Martin (170.5)
- Eddie Wineland (136) vs. Sean O’Malley (136)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Chase Hooper (145.5)
- Ian Heinisch (185.5) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (185.5)
- Cody Stamann (145.5) vs. Brian Kelleher (146)
- Charles Byrd (184.5) vs. Maki Pitolo (185.5)
- Jussier Formiga (126) vs. Alex Perez (126)
- Alonzo Menifield (205) vs. Devin Clark (205.5)
- Evan Dunham (149.5) vs. Herbert Burns (149.5)
After hitting the scale, fighters followed up with immediate staredowns since COVID-19 has put a hold on ceremonial aspect of this ritual. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, it’s go time.
Also, be sure to check out the Overtime Heroics Forums page to join in on the discussion!