A new type of show in the Fantasy Football world. The host, Daniel Mader, creates an edgy, to the point, on the couch with your buddies atmosphere. The show takes on an unapologetic tone with the facts to back it up. All made in an effort to educate anyone who listens into becoming a Fantasy Football Champion!
Social media: twitter @mdsffshow Facebook @mdffshowWebsite www.mdffshow.com
- Recapping the fantasy impact from the primetime games while examining the daunting waiver wire in week 2.
- Recap all of the fantasy implications from week 2.
- We analyze the TNF game and get you set on our fantasy expectations for the rest of week 2.
- Previewing all the early games from week 2 and their fantasy impact.
- Analyze the results of the SNF and MNF games along with your waiver wire pickups heading into week 2.
- Recapping and analyzing all the games from Sunday afternoon during week 1.
- Recapping the TNF game along with previewing the rest of week 1 with injury report updates.
- We analyze the fantasy value of the TNF and early Sunday games. Along with a mailbag segment. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook @bellyupmdffshow. Email us at [email protected] Listen on your favorite podcast app or watch on: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Sportscastr, or now available on Twitch.
- Part 2 of news and notes from all 32 teams.
- We discuss all the news and notes with fantasy impact from every team in the NFL.